- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive modern mid-townhouse in highly sought after South East Belfast location
- Secure gated entrance leading to allocated parking space and garage with electric roller door
- First floor lounge with feature sandstone fireplace
- Kitchen with range of built-in appliances open plan to living/dining area
- Separate utility and ground floor wc
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite, second with balcony and fourth on ground floor, currently used as a studio
- Family bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Gas central heating/hardwood framed double glazed windows
- Only a short walk from local shops, restaurants, parks, schools and on a public transport link
Additional InformationLocated within an exclusive gated development in this ever popular South East Belfast location, this modern mid-townhouse home enjoys an abundance of local amenities within walking distance, including shops, restaurants and leading schools.
The beautifully presented property offers adaptable accommodation over three floors, including kitchen dining area with separate utility, first floor lounge and four bedrooms. The property also benefits from a delightful landscaped rear garden area, allocated parking space and garage.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Hardwood front door and glazed side panels to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- 5.38m x 4.95m (17' 8" x 16' 3")
(at widest points). Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, granite work surfaces and drainer, four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, Smeg double electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls, glazed double doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY AREA:
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3)/STUDY:
- 3.82m x 3.03m (12' 6" x 9' 11")
- Low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- 4.95m x 4.39m (16' 3" x 14' 5")
(at widest points). Feature sandstone fireplace, gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.02m (11' 1" x 9' 11")
French door to tiled balcony.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer tap, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Shelved storage cupboard, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.945m x 3.796m (16' 3" x 12' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, low voltage spotlights, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.98m x 3.35m (16' 4" x 11' 0")
- Landscaped enclosed garden, Allocated parking space.
- SEPARATE GARAGE UNIT:
- 6.4m x 2.8m (20' 12" x 9' 2")
Electric roller shutter door, light and power. Rear door for access.
Heading out of Belfast on Ormeau Road, entrance gates are located just before the Ormeau/Ravenhill Road roundabout on left
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »