- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red Brick Detached Property Occupying Prime Position
- Well Maintained Throughout but in Need of Some Modernisation
- Fantastic Panoramic Views Across Belfast City Centre to the Antrim Hills Beyond
- Driveway Parking Leading to Garage
- Living Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing and Oil Fired Central Heating
- Close to Tesco's Superstore, Forestside Shopping Centre and Belfast City Airport Plus a Range of Primary and Grammar Schools
- Grounds with Extensive Paved Patio Areas and Lawn
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Family Alike
- No onward chain
Additional InformationOccupying a prime position on the street, this well maintained house commands incredible panoramic views across Belfast city centre to the Antrim Hills beyond. Beechgrove Park is a renowned convenient residential address which would particularly appeal to the family market with excellent schools within walking distance. Located just off the Outer Ring, the location offers ease of access for the city commuter. Tesco's Superstore, Forestside shopping centre and Belfast City Airport are also close at hand.
This home is sure to create instant interest on today's market therefore we advise you to view at the earliest appointment.
- Mahogany PVC double glazed French doors to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Glazed top light, ceramic tiled floor, glazed inner door and side light and top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.76m (13' 10" x 12' 4")
Measurements into bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.58m (12' 6" x 11' 9")
Cornice ceiling, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills, Harland and Wolff and Belfast Lough.
- 4.01m x 2.95m (13' 2" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel double drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, views across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, pantry.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.43m (14' 1" x 11' 3")
Measurements into bay window.
Built-in cupboards, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.4m (11' 9" x 11' 2")
Excellent views across Belfast to Belfast Lough, Harland and Wolff and Antrim Hills, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.49m (8' 2" x 8' 2")
Built-in cupboards, cornice ceiling, outlook to front.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, part tiled walls, hotpress, lagged copper cylinder, built-in shelving above.
- Mature rear garden laid in extensive lawns with mature trees and shrubs, boundary hedging, raised area for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, oil PVC storage tank, driveway for off-street parking, front garden laid in lawns with boundary hedging, loose stone and patio area.
Travelling along the dual carriageway, along the Upper Knockbreda Road, turn left into Beechgrove Park and continue to the left hand side. Number 9 is located on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »