- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-presented mid terrace property, in a most convenient location in Dundonald close to Ulster Hospital.
- Three well-proportioned and well-presented bedrooms with a range of built in robes
- Spacious kitchen open plan to dining, ceramic tiled floor.
- Property redecorated to include new carpets and painted throughout 2016.
- Bright and spacious Lounge with feature fireplace.
- Modern fitted bathroom suite.
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed mahogany windows and door.
- Garden in Lawn to front and rear garden with feature timber decking area.
- Close to all public transport services for Belfast city centre and beyond, minutes from Stormont and Ulster Hospital. Close to all major shopping and recreational activities.
This well-presented mid terrace property, situated within this increasingly popular residential location in Dundonald, is close to the Ulster Hospital, Stormont and indeed public access to City Centre. Internally the property has been well maintained throughout and comprises three generous bedrooms, spacious kitchen - open plan to ample dining area, bright lounge and bathroom with a white suite. Additional benefits include mahogany uPVC double glazed window frames and doors, oil fired central heating and enclosed garden to rear with raised feature timber decking area. Viewing is highly recommended.
uPVC double glazed front door.
LIVING ROOM: 14' 7" x 14' 0" (4.44m x 4.27m)
Feature fireplace with traditional cast iron surround.
KITCHEN/DINING: 14' 0" x 10' 2" (4.27m x 3.10m)
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, single stainless steel sink unit, tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, 4 ring hob and stainless steel under oven, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights. Storage cupboard.
LANDING: Access to Hot-press. Recessed spotlights. Access to roof space.
Three-piece white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 0" x 10' 5" (3.35m x 3.18m) Built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 1" x 9' 0" (3.68m x 2.74m) Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 4" x 8' 3" (2.84m x 2.51m)
Enclosed rear decked patio. Boiler house, oil fired boiler, uPVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Enclosed front garden in lawns.
Banff Walk is found off Drumadoon Drive, Dundonald.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »