- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous detached property in a popular area of South Belfast
- Quiet, private and family friendly cul-de-sac setting
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition
- Welcoming entrance hall with a tiled floor and access to a WC
- Spacious lounge with a bay window, a solid wood floor and an open fire
- Dining room with a solid wood floor, access to the kitchen and double doors to the lounge
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, dining and living room with a feature stove
- Master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and an en-suite
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure
- Integral garage with a utility area, light, power and an up & over door
- Gas heating and double glazed throughout
- Very private rear garden laid in lawn with a spacious patio area
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
Additional InformationThe Perfect Avenue!
This superb detached property offers beautifully presented accommodation in a highly sought after area of South Belfast. It is ideal for a growing or established family seeking plenty of space and a convenient location with great schools and local amenities. The current owners have great taste and have created a home you will be proud to call your own for many years to come.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with a tiled floor and access to a WC, a spacious lounge with a solid wood floor and an open fire, a dining room with double doors to the lounge and access to the kitchen, a fantastic open plan kitchen, dining and living room with a feature stove and an integral garage with a utility area. Upstairs offers a superb master bedroom complete with a walk-in wardrobe and a luxury en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front there is a selection of plants & shrubs along with a brick paved driveway. The rear garden is completely private, is bordered by an established hedge, offers a spacious lawn and a fantastic patio area that is the perfect place to enjoy some al fresco dining.
Ballylenaghan Avenue is a convenient and sought after location with an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre - home to Sainsburys and M&S and being located off the Saintfield Road and the outer ring makes the morning commute to work and school easy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.77m x 3.99m (18'11" x 13'1")
- Dining Room 2.97m x 3.43m (9'9" x 11'3")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 3.68m x 7.77m (12'1" x 25'6")
- Integral Garage / Utility Area 4.95m x 4.17m (16'3" x 13'8")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 5.49m x 4.39m (18' x 14'5")
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- En-suite 2.34m x 3.02m (7'8" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 2 4.85m x 3.99m (15'11" x 13'1")
- Bedroom 3 3.89m x 3.99m (12'9" x 13'1")
- Bedroom 4 2.36m x 4.09m (7'9" x 13'5")
- Bathroom 1.91m x 2.72m (6'3" x 8'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »