- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid Terrace Property
- Substantial Family Home with Very Flexible Accommodation
- Stunning Views over Ballyholme Bay, Belfast Lough, Irish Sea and Beyond to Antrim Coastline
- Prestigious and Highly Desirable Location
- Many Period Features Including Cornice Ceilings, Ceiling Roses and High Ceilings
- First Floor Drawing Room with Stunning Views
- Ground Floor Living Room with Gas Fire, Solid Oak Floor and Stunning Views, Open Plan to Dining Room
- Bespoke Hand Made Painted Kitchen with Granite Worktops and Casual Dining Area
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One of Which is on the Ground Floor with Ensuite Shower Room
- Master Bedroom with Stunning Views
- Luxury First Floor Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite Including Free Standing Bath
- Ground Floor Shower Room with White Suite Which is Ensuite to The Ground Floor Bedroom
- Attached Garage with Parking to Rear
- Private Fully Enclosed Low Maintenance Beautifully Presented Landscaped Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect and Additional Rear Courtyard
- Attractive Front Forecourt in Brick Paving with Raised Flowerbeds
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities
- Demand Anticipated to be High
- Early Viewing Essential
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- High Ceilings Allowing Tremendous Flow of Natural Light
- Rare and Unique Opportunity
- Property has Been Recently Re-roofed, New Heating System and Damp Proof Course
- Pressurised Water System
Additional InformationLocated along the highly sought after and prestigious Ballyholme Esplanade in Bangor this is a rare opportunity to purchase a substantial mid terrace family home with stunning views over the Irish Sea, Ballyholme Bay, Belfast Lough and Antrim coastline. There is also a detached garage with off-street parking to the rear. Properties of this nature rarely make it to the open market and as a result we can recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity as we anticipate demand to be high.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible on all levels and possesses that all-important feeling of warmth and character with many period features in excellent condition, including cornice ceilings, ceiling roses and picture rails. The ground floor comprises living room with attractive fireplace and gas fire open plan to dining room, superb bespoke hand made painted kitchen with granite worktops, casual dining area and bedroom with shower room on the ground floor. Upstairs the first floor consists of magnificent drawing room with attractive fireplace, two bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with four piece white suite. Finally, the second floor consists of two further bedrooms, including master with stunning views.
Outside doesn't disappoint either. To the front is an attractive courtyard in brick paving with raised flowerbeds in plants and shrubs whilst at the rear is a private fully enclosed landscaped garden with southerly aspect consisting of brick paving, flowerbeds and additional courtyard. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, double glazed windows, recently re-roofed, damp proof course and high ceilings which allow for tremendous flow of natural light.
Conveniently positioned there are many amenities close by which include Ballyholme beach and village, excellent range of leading schools and esplanade as well as Bangor town centre. There are many needs catered for. As stated previously, a property we are sure will create strong demand and only upon internal inspection can it be fully appreciated.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Cornice ceiling, original fully tiled floor, glazed inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 8.53m x 4.14m (28' 0" x 13' 7")
at widest points narrowing to 11'2"
Stunning views over Irish Sea, Belfast Lough, Antrim coastline and beyond, attractive marble fireplace with granite inset, granite hearth and gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, solid oak floor, archway to dining room with solid oak floor, bay window in living room.
- 5.54m x 3.02m (18' 2" x 9' 11")
at widest points
Bespoke hand made kitchen with extensive range of high and low level hand made painted units, granite worktops, Franke double sink unit with mixer tap, matching granite drainer, space for cooker range, granite splashback, extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, glass display cabinets, fully tiled floor, storage under stairs, casual dining area, further storage units, granite worktop, fully tiled floor.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.18m x 2.13m (10' 5" x 7' 0")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback in vanity unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.m (13' 0" x 9' 10")
into robes at widest points
Extensive range of built-in furniture including wardrobes, chest of drawers and storage cabinets, solid oak floor, uVPC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- Velux window giving additional natural light, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.8m x 3.35m (15' 9" x 11' 0")
Extensive range of built-in wardrobes.
- Four piece white suite comprising: free standing cast iron claw foot roll top bath with chrome mixer tap and chrome telephone hand shower, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, pressurised water system, extractor fan.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 3.58m (18' 8" x 11' 9")
Stunning views over Irish Sea, Belfast Lough, Antrim coastline and beyond, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, attractive marble fireplace with gas coal effect fire, solid oak floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.4m (12' 3" x 11' 2")
at widest points
Two built-in wardrobes.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.69m x 3.1m (18' 8" x 10' 2")
Stunning views over Belfast Lough, Irish Sea, Antrim coastline and beyond.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.78m x 2.95m (12' 5" x 9' 8")
- Delightful front courtyard in attractive brick paviour with raised flowerbeds.
- 5.56m x 3.25m (18' 3" x 10' 8")
Roller shutter door, power and light.
- Exceptional landscaped fully enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect, brick paviour terracing and walkways, flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, pedestrian access and vehicular access onto Lyle Road, additional fully enclosed rear courtyard with outside tap, brick paviour, storage shed.
Heading out of Bangor along High Street at the top veer left onto the Ballyholme Road. Continue along Ballyholme Road which becomes Ballyholme Esplanade and Number 9 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »