- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Modern White Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and extremely well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Ballyhenry road which is close to Sandyknowes roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking there first home.
Internally the accommodation comprises tiled entrance hall, lounge and a modern newly installed fitted kitchen / diner with built in stainless steel oven and hob and access to rear. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benfits include oil central heating and pvc double glazed windows and doors.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and a good garden to rear in lawn with patio area.
Viewing is highly recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 3.91m x 3.12m (12'10" x 10'3")
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.11m x 3.76m (16'9" x 12'4")
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Built in hotpress and access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 2.97m (13'2" x 9'9")
- BEDROOM 2 3.73m x 2.97m (12'3" x 9'9")
- BEDROOM 3 2.49m x 2.36m (8'2" x 7'9")
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
Garden to front in lawn.
Good size garden to rear in lawn with patio area.
Boiler house, oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
117th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »