- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Family Home On A Large Site
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Four Reception Areas Plus Office
- Private Garden With Views Of The Surrounding Countryside
- Integrated Garage With Separate Workshop
- Large Kitchen Open To Family Dining Area With Additional Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating and PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Fantastic Location In A Popular Residential Area
Additional InformationThis beautiful home is located in the Ballyharry area of Newtownards and has been a much loved family home for over 20 years. Situated on a private site with great space to the front and rear, this property will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
Internally on the ground floor, there is a downstairs wc, four large reception areas, office, kitchen open to dining area, utility room and an integral garage with separate workshop.
The first floor has four double bedrooms, master ensuite, a good sized family bathroom and the addition of four feature windows creating maximum light on the first floor. This house also benefits from up to six car parking spaces at the front and has an enclosed rear garden with area in lawn, seating areas, mature shrubs and trees and lovely views of the surrounding countryside.
With the generous accommodation throughout and the fantastic location, this home would be a great purchase for any growing family and we anticipate great interest in this well cared for, substantial home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Vinyl flooring.
- Storage cupboard.
- Downstairs WC
- Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, full tiled walls, laminate flooring and extractor fan.
- Lounge 15'1 x 13'1 (4.60m x 3.99m)
- Feature open fire, carved wooden surround marble inset and hearth.
- Double Glazed Doors Leading To:
- Dining Room 12'1 x 11'1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
- Overlooking the garden and with french doors leading to paved patio area.
- Study 9'1 x 8'1 (2.77m x 2.46m)
- Family Room 16'0 x 9'1 (4.88m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen / Dining Room 22'0 x 12'0 (6.71m x 3.66m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surface, space for oven, built in extractor fan, space for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, vinyl flooring and recessed spotlighting.
- Utility Area 12'1 x 8'1 (3.68m x 2.46m)
- Range of high and low level units.
- Workshop 18'1 x 8'0 (5.51m x 2.44m)
- Range of units, boiler, power and light.
- Garage 20'0 x 18'0 (6.10m x 5.49m)
- Up and over door, power and light.
- First Floor:
- Four large 'Velux' windows.
- Master Bedroom 13'1 x 13'1 (3.99m x 3.99m)
- Built in storage.
- En Suite
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with overhead 'Aqualisa' shower, glazed shower door, partly tiled walls, vinyl flooring and 'Velux' window.
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 9'1 (3.07m x 2.77m)
- Double room and 'Velux' window.
- Bedroom 3 11 x 9'1 (0.28m x 2.77m)
- Double room and 'Velux' window.
- Bedroom 4 12'1 x 9'1 (3.68m x 2.77m)
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising walk in 'Bristan' shower with PVC walls, glazed door, wash hand basin with waterfall tap, built in vanity unit, low flush wc, hotpress, partly tiled walls, vinyl flooring and 'Velux' window.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for up to eight cars to front with bedding area, shrubs and hedging.
Garden in lawn to rear, bbq area and oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »