- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well maintained terrace home
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Bright and spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen with dining
- 1st floor shower room
- Gas heating
- Double glazed
- Garden & large shed to rear
- Parking at rear
This well maintained terrace home is situated in a convenient location offering good access to the outer ring, Belfast City Centre, motorway access as well as local amenities and public walk ways at Shaw's Bridge and Belvoir Park Forest a matter of minutes from the property. Keenly priced, this home has everything required for first the time buyers or indeed the family unit looking to take their first steps upon the property ladder. With 3 good sized bedrooms, spacious lounge, and a modern kitchen and shower room, this home is well presented throughout and is also chain free. In a high demand location we would urge early viewing as
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood floor.
- Lounge 14'9 x 14'2 (4.50m x 4.32m)
- Solid wood floor.
- Additional lounge image
- Modern fitted kitchen 17'3 x 10'2 (5.26m x 3.10m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink units with mixer taps. Formica work surfaces, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring gas hob and under oven, tile effect laminate floor, gas boiler, open to
- Under stair storage, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for American fridge / freezer.
- 1st floor
- Access to roof space, approached via a slingsby ladder, partial flooring.
- Bedroom 1 12'11 x 11'5 (3.94m x 3.48m)
- Laminate floor, built in modern robes.
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 10'2 (3.35m x 3.10m)
- Laminate floor. Built in robe, plus additional modern sliding robes.
- Bedroom 3 9'3 x 8'4 (2.82m x 2.54m)
- Laminate floor. Shelving area, recessed spotlights.
- Shower room 5'11 x 5'7 (1.80m x 1.70m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with chrome shower fittings, pedestal wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w.c, pvc panelled ceiling, pvc panelled walls, chrome towel rail. Recessed spotlights.
- Small garden area to front, brick paved & decked areas to rear, parking available at the rear of the property, accessed off Ballycairn Drive. Outside tap.
- Large garden shed
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »