- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern 1st floor apartment
- 2 bedrooms - master ensuite
- Lounge/diner with dual aspects
- Kitchen with French doors
- uPVC double glazing & Phoenix gas central heating
- Lift or stair access via lobby
- Ideally located for Glider Service to City Centre
Additional InformationLuxury, modern living, convenient to the new Glider service; this first floor apartment offers so much to the first time buyer, young professional or even retired buyer and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Of recent construction, it offers 2 bedrooms (1 double and 1 single) including master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom, a fitted kitchen with French doors to the open plan, bright and airy lounge/diner. As you would expect of a modern property convenience is key so windows are uPVC double glazed, heating is Phoenix gas, access is via lift or stairs from the pleasant lobby and ample parking is available on site.
It's hard to imagine a more pleasant and convenient base for the daily commute into Belfast and the starting point for the new Glider service is just a short walk from the property as are a range of local shops, petrol station and other amenities. Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this fine home.
- Lobby with secure access and stairs and lift to 1st and 2nd floors.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard, single radiator, smoke alarm.
- 4.65m x 3.96m (15' 3" x 13' 0")
(Into bay) Bay window, French doors to kitchen, TV & internet points, smoke alarm.
- 3.12m x 1.91m (10' 3" x 6' 3")
Range of high and low level units in cream shaker style finish with wood effect worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, integrated stainless steel oven, hob and extractor. Plumbed for washer/dryer, tiled floor, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.3m (13' 3" x 10' 10")
(at widest points). Built in sliding mirror wardrobes, TV point.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, white WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor and part tiled walls/ Double panel radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.16m (9' 2" x 7' 1")
- Tarmac area with brick paved parking spaces.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Just off Robbs Road, Dundonald.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »