- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern semi-detached family home.
- Located in the popular Ayrshire Gardens area of Lisburn, close to schools, amenities and transport links.
- Bright and spacious accommodation comprising of lounge with double doors through to the contemporary kitchen/diner.
- Utility room and downstairs WC.
- Three spacious first floor bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with fitted sliding wardrobes.
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower unit.
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing.
- Ample off street parking to the side and a private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area.
- Close to Lisburn, Belfast, the M1 motorway network and the International Airport.
- Intruder alarm system.
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer this modern semi-detached home, located in the popular Ayrshire Gardens area, just minutes from Lisburn City Centre and a vast array of local amenities.
Internally the property offers bright and spacious accommodation comprising of lounge with double doors through to the contemporary kitchen/diner with utitly and downstairs wc off. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms, master with built in sliding wardrobes. The family bathroom boasts a bath and separate shower unit sure to suit modern family living. Externally the property offers ample off street parking to the side and a private rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area.
The quiet, yet central location will suit young families, first time buyers and commuters. Close to Lisburn, Belfast, the M1 motorway network and the International Airport, this property is sure to be popular. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door, glass panelling, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.82m x 3.93m (15' 10" x 12' 11")
Laminate flooring, spotlighting, double glass doors to . . .
- 3.8m x 3.03m (12' 6" x 9' 11")
1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob, spotlighting, extractor, electric underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, splashback, high and low level units, ceramic tiled floor, built in dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, single draining stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Shelved storage cupboard, access to roofspace, spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.77m x 4.99m (9' 1" x 16' 4")
Built in sliding wardrobes, laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.53m x 2.76m (8' 4" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.76m x 2.36m (9' 1" x 7' 9")
- Panel bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, corner shower unit with tiled inset and mains shower, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, spotlighting, extractor.
- Gardens to rear with patio area, parking to side.
Travelling along the Prince William Road out of Lisburn turn left on to the Knockmore Road. Take the fourth turn on the right on to the Brokerstown Road which leads in to Ayrshire Crescent and Ayrshire Gardens is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »