- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Sunroom
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Utility & Downstairs WC
- Luxury White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular development just off the Mallusk Road offering easy access to Sandyknowes Roundabout and all surrounding areas.
Inside the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge with feature hole in wall style fireplace with gas stove and open to a modern white high gloss fitted kitchen / diner with built in appliances, island unit and open to a sun room with PVC double glazed double doors to rear and a separate utility room with furnished cloakroom.
Upstairs there are three bedroom, master with ensuite and built in mirrored sliding robe and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite and shower cubicle. Other benefits include gas heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and good sized fully enclosed garden to rear in artificial grass and brick paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, oak effect flooring, radiator
- LOUNGE 15'11'' X 12'2'' (4.85m X 3.71m)
- Hole in wall style fireplace with gas stove, semi solid oak flooring, radiator, open to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINING 13'2'' X 11'5'' (4.01m X 3.48m)
- Modern range of white high gloss high and low level units, contrasting walnut effect work surfaces, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, island unit / breakfast bar with stainless steel gas hob and overheard stainless steel extractor fan, tiled floor, open to sunroom.
- SUNROOM 11'4'' X 12'2'' (3.45m X 3.71m)
- Tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 8'7'' X 3'10'' (2.62m X 1.17m)
- Matching high and low level units, formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin with storage, tiled floor, radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'6'' X 12'1'' (4.11m X 3.68m)
- Built in part mirrored sliding robe, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- Floating vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled floor, radiator, tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower.
- BEDROOM 2 11'0'' X 9'0'' (3.35m X 2.74m)
- Built in part mirrored sliding wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM 3 7'9'' X 6'7'' (2.36m X 2.01m)
- Modern white suite comprising floating vanity unit, low flush wc, panelled bath, fully tile shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- Tarmac driveway to side for ample parking.
Garden to front in lawn.
Good garden to rear in artificial grass and brick paved patio area
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »