- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculate four bedroom detached family home in excess of 1600 sq ft
- Main lounge with open marble fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining with granite work surfaces and an array of high & low level units
- Direct access to open family room with vaulted ceiling and exposed oak beams
- Ground floor master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Ground floor Study & WC
- Three further bedrooms on the first floor
- Four piece family bathroom suite
- Oak skirting, architrave, internal doors & stairs
- Alarm System
- Attached Double Garage (26'7 x 14'3) with fitted Garage Room (15'5 x 9'4)
- Tarmac driveway suitable for a number of vehicles
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully enclosed south facing rear garden with patio area
- Ideally located to a range of local schools
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rates: Approx £1580 per annum
- Viewing is strictly via appointment only
9 Ashgrove Close, Lurgan
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom detached house in excess of 1600 sq ft in the highly sought after area of Ashgrove, one of Lurgan's most prestigious areas. This family home offers four well-proportioned bedrooms including a ground floor master with en-suite shower room, a stunning kitchen/dining area with split step access to the family room with acts as the main living hub of the property with double doors opening to the rear patio and fully enclosed garden space. Furthermore, this home offers a small study, another spacious reception room, WC, four piece family bathroom suite and an extensive double garage which offers a fitted garage room and utility space.
Tastefully decorated throughout and finished to a high standard, 9 Ashgrove Close offers excellent family accommodation within a quiet cul-de-sac. Located conveniently close to Tannaghmore Primary School and within walking to distance to the forthcoming St Ronan's College this home offers the perfect setting for family living. Ashgrove Close offers out of town access to the M1 motorway, with close access to Craigavon Area Hospital, the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks.
In all, this sale represents a rare opportunity to buy a "forever home" in this highly desirable area and viewing comes highly recommended!
Located just off Ashgrove Drive, Lurgan.
- Entrance Hall 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
- Entrance via PVC composite door. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Staircase leading to first floor. Access to cloakroom and;
- WC 6' 2'' x 6' 2'' (1.89m x 1.89m) at widest points
- Comprising of; low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator. Dado rail.
- Lounge 14' 10'' x 11' 6'' (4.51m x 3.5m)
- Feature marble fireplace with inset. Wooden flooring. Ceiling cornice and rose. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 11' 7'' x 26' 0'' (3.54m x 7.92m)
- High specification kitchen with range of features to include; granite worktop and upstand, breakfast bar area, illuminated pelmet, stainless steel tap & bowel, glazed cupboards and saucepan drawers. Integrated cooker/oven with four ring ceramic hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Spot lights. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Illuminated oak framed opening to split level family room.
- Family Room 16' 2'' x 11' 11'' (4.92m x 3.63m)
- Feature hole in the wall brick fireplace with high level oak mantle and gas fire. Vaulted ceiling with exposed oak beams. Wooden flooring. Two double panel radiators. Patio doors to rear patio with matching side panels and arch stained glass.
- Study 8' 8'' x 5' 8'' (2.64m x 1.73m)
- Wooden flooring. Access to small attic.
- Master Bedroom 12' 6'' x 11' 6'' (3.8m x 3.51m)
- Ground floor bedroom. Wooden flooring. Built in wardrobe. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 5' 9'' x 6' 7'' (1.75m x 2.00m)
- Comprising of; enclosed cubicle with electric unit, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and walls. Spot lights. Single panel radiator.
- First Floor Landing 19' 1'' x 6' 2'' (5.82m x 1.88m)
- Access to double hot press.
- Bedroom 2 12' 3'' x 9' 11'' (3.73m x 3.02m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 1'' x 9' 6'' (3.38m x 2.89m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 10' 1'' x 8' 9'' (3.07m x 2.66m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom 9' 0'' x 6' 2'' (2.75m x 1.87m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; corner spa bath, enclosed shower cubicle with mains shower, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and walls. Spot lights.
- Attached Double Garage 26' 7'' x 14' 3'' (8.09m x 4.35m)
- Via roller door. Power & light. Access to attic. Utility area. Access leading to rear garden space. Access to;
- Garage Room 15' 5'' x 9' 4'' (4.70m x 2.85m)
- Power & light. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Ideal for kids/games room.
- Front garden mainly laid in lawn with specimen trees and spacious tarmac driveway suitable for a number of vehicles. Enclosed south facing rear garden laid in patio with panel fence surround with flower bedding. Outside lighting and water tap. Fenced bin store. Side wall with arched iron gate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »