- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb duplex apartment/townhouse with own front door
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes/cupboards
- Spacious, bright living room open plan to dining area
- Well-appointed, modern kitchen
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Excellent storage throughout
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed throughout including sliding sash windows on first floor
- Well-tended communal gardens including sitting area
- Resident and visitor parking
- Close to excellent local shops, eateries and public transport routes
Additional InformationAshbourne Court is a prestigious, period-style development conveniently located equi-distant from both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages.
Offering versatile, deceptively spacious accommodation over two levels the property is well-presented throughout.
As well as your own, private entrance there is a lovely feeling of light and space. Unusually for this style of home there is also a superb amount of storage on all levels.
Externally this is complemented by plenty of parking and space to sit outside to the rear of the front block ... perfect for those sunnier, warmer days.
It is only upon internal, personal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks and understairs storage area. Good-sized buit-in cupboard under stairs.
- ENTRANCE AREA:
- Built-in cupboard. Open plan to:
- 6.78m x 3.22m (22' 3" x 10' 7")
Cornice ceiling, triple aspect. Open plan to:
- 3.87m x 2.35m (12' 8" x 7' 9")
Modern range of high and low level units. Hotpoint cooker with twin ovens and four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Wine rack, downlighters under units.
- HALF LANDING/RETURN:
- White suite comprising shower-bath with screen. Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Hotpress with Worcester Bosch natural gas boiler. Access to large built-in cupboard with excellent storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.91m x 2.88m (16' 1" x 9' 5")
Excellent range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.22m x 2.51m (10' 7" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.92m x 1.95m (12' 10" x 6' 5")
Wall-to-wall built-in cupboards.
- Well-tended communal areas with ample parking for visitors and residents alike. Allocated space to rear of block.
Garden areas with room to sit and relax. Bin store.
MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Investa NI.
MANAGEMENT FEE: Approx. £250 per quarter to include upkeep of communal areas, buildings insurance, maintenance fund.
Travelling along the Belmont Road out of Belfast, Ashbourne Court is located on the right hand side just after Belmont Church Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »