This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Newly Built First Floor Apartment
- Finished to Extremely High Standard
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Living Room
- Fully Kitted Contemporary Kitchen with Appliances
- Main Bathroom with White Suite
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Large Enclosed Courtyard Offering Outside Space and Off Street Parking
- Views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills
- Doorstep Convenience to Holywood Town Centre
- Rent: £695 Per Month Inc Rates
- Available: NOW
- Referencing Fees - £45 per person and £25 for a guarantor (if applicable)
Additional InformationJohn Minnis Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this newly built 2 bedroom apartment which offers doorstep convenience to Holywood town centre with its array of specialist shops, cafes, restaurants and increasing number of designer boutiques. Also close at hand are Holywood Exchange, IKEA, 24 hr. Tesco and Belfast City Airport.
This bright and spacious first floor apartment has been finished to an extremely high standard and consists of two double bedrooms, living space with ample dining open to fully fitted kitchen, and contemporary bathroom. Benefits include gas fired central heating and views over Belfast Lough and the Antrim Hills.
Of particular note is the enclosed rear courtyard which can be used as a great space for entertaining and alfresco dining, or off-street parking.
Properties such as this are in high demand, so early viewing is recommended.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood along the High Street in the direction of Bangor, turn right into Victoria Road. Continue to the top of Victoria Road, Ardmore Park is located on the right hand side. Adrmore Court is at the top.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »