- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Detached Villa Available To Let from Early April 2021 Unfurnished
- Two Reception Rooms, Double Glazed Conservatory & Living Area Off Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms / Four Piece White Bathroom Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen And Separate Utility Room Off
- Integral Garage / Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed
- Attractive & Mature Gardens To Front And Rear With Edged Lawns And Tarmac Parking
- To Rent At £710 Per Month Plus Rates (Approx. £1483.70 PA)
- NO PETS
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to the rental market this spacious and superbly presented detached villa, situated in a popular and convenient location. The property offers generous accommodation of a lounge, dining room with double glazed conservatory off, modern fitted kitchen open plan to living/breakfast area, utility room and a ground floor cloakroom WC. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a modern four piece white bathroom suite. Outside there are attractive gardens to the front and rear with edged lawns, paved patio areas and mature shrubs and to front there is tarmac off street parking and edged lawns. Available to let from early April 2021 unfurnished for £710 per month plus rates (Rates approx £1483.70 per annum).
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door with glazed panels and matching side panel, BT point, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage cupboard
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls, single panelled radiator
- 4.51m x 3.79m (14' 10" x 12' 5")
Feature granite fireplace with gas inset fire, double panelled radiator, coved ceiling
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.48m (12' 5" x 11' 5")
Double panelled radiator, coved ceiling, double glazed sliding doors to:
- 3.7m x 2.98m (12' 2" x 9' 9")
uPVC double glazed, double glazed door to rear garden, tiled floor, double panelled radiator
- 3.55m x 2.47m (11' 8" x 8' 1")
Modern range of fitted high and low level units, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, built-in fridge, freestanding gas oven, extractor hood, tiled floor, part tiled walls, under unit lighting, open plan to:
- LIVING / BREAKFAST AREA:
- 2.72m x 2.72m (8' 11" x 8' 11")
Tiled floor, feature corner window, double panelled radiator, access to integral garage
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.3m x 1.48m (7' 7" x 4' 10")
High and low level units, roll edged worktop, double glazed door to rear garden, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, vented for dryer
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.54m x 2.74m (18' 2" x 9' 0")
Up and over door, gas boiler unit, power, light, roofspace storage above
- Storage cupboard off
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.49m x 2.81m (11' 5" x 9' 3")
Single panelled radiator, coved ceiling
- BEDROOM (2):
- Single panelled radiator, coved ceiling
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.68m x 2.5m (8' 10" x 8' 2")
Double panelled radiator, coved ceiling, BT point
- Four piece white suite, panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower attachment, low level WC, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, PVC panelled ceiling, roofspace access
- To front - edged lawns, tarmac driveway, bedding areas with shrubs.
To rear - generous enclosed rear garden with edged lawns, paved patio areas, timber decking, tool shed, outside tap, mature bedding areas.
From Donaghadee Road turn in to Beverley Hills. At the top veer left in to Beverley Drive and immediately right in to Beverley Gardens. Take the next right in to Ardmillan Gardens.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »