- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- One & A Half Receptions
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Integral Garage
- Ground Floor WC & Cloaks Cupboard
- Extensive Enclosed Rear Garden & Patio
- Perfect First Time Buyer Opportunity
Boasting three bedroom, one and a half reception accommodation together with integral garage, oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and doors and a very generous enclosed rear garden, Number 9 Ardbeg Drive is the perfect first-time buyer or investment purchase. Within walking distance of local schools, shops and bus links, we envisage keen interest and suggest internal inspection to fully appreciate this fine home.
- Entrance Hall:
- with under stairs storage, laminate flooring, half tongue and groove wall panelling, telephone point.
- 3.56m x 4.57m (11'8 x 15'0)
with hole in the wall style fireplace, marble hearth, wooden over mantle, multi fuel stove (connected to water), laminate flooring, dado rail, TV point.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 2.95m x 5.56m (9'8 x 18'3)
with eye and low level modern units, tiling between, stainless steel sink unit, integrated hob and oven with extractor over, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, laminate flooring.
- Utility Room:
- 2.9m x 3.28m (9'6 x 10'9)
(measured to widest points).
- Cloaks Cupboard:
- with WC and wash hand basin.
- with access to partially floored attic via Slingsby style ladder, hot press.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.51m x 3.78m (11'6 x 12'5)
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.51m x 3.78m (11'6 x 12'5)
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.67m x 2.77m (8'9 x 9'1)
with built in storage cupboard.
- Shower Room:
- comprising, low flush WC, corner shower cubicle with uPVC wall panelling, electric shower fitting, wash hand basin in vanity unit, partially tiled / uPVC wall panelling walls, uPVC ceiling, extractor fan.
- Integral Garage:
- 2.92m x 3.96m (9'7 x 13''9)
with roller and pedestrian door, light and power.
- Property approached by paved driveway and front, enclosed by low level wall. Extensive rear garden with raised decking area and paved patio, enclosed by wall and fencing, outside lights and tap.
Travelling along Hazlebank Road turn right onto Ardbeg Drive. Number 9 will be on your right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »