- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well maintained semi detached bungalow
- Established popular residential location
- Quiet cul-de-sac position
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen and shower room
- Generous private landscaped gardens to front and rear
- Chain free, ideal for downsizers
Skyline are delighted to offer this well maintained semi detached bungalow enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac position within a popular and well established residential location. The two bedroom accommodation includes lounge, kitchen and shower room. In addition there is a generous floored and insulated attic. The home further benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout. Outside, to the front there is a generous garden with excellent off street parking. To the rear is private enclosed landscaped garden with concrete outhouse and tin shed. The home further offers excellent potential to extend or add a sunroom to the rear. Bungalows are currently in high demand amongst downsizers and the retirement sector. Requiring only cosmetic modernisation to taste, we expect a strong level of interest in this attractive chain free home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC glazed door, access to floored and insulated attic
- 4.5m x 3.7m (14' 9" x 12' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite, shower cubicle with mains power unit, tiled walls
- 3.m x 2.3m (9' 10" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level units with complementary worktops, integrated oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood, part tiled walls, hot press
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.7m x 3.4m (12' 2" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM 2
- 2.6m x 2.1m (8' 6" x 6' 11")
Laminate wood flooring
- Off street parking and hedge enclosed lawn to front. Fence enclosed lawn and paved patio to rear with tap and light, tin shed and concrete outhouse
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
123rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »