- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Walnut Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with hole in wall style mock fireplace, and solid oak flooring, luxury walnut effect fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven and hob and part open to dining room. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, all with wood laminate flooring and a separate modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a paved area to front for off street parking and a paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door and tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.80m x 3.58m (15'9" x 11'9")
- Hole in the wall style mock fireplace, solid oak flooring and radiator.
- DINING ROOM 3.56m x 2.44m (11'8" x 8'0")
- Tiled floor and radiator.
- KITCHEN 3.53m x 3.00m (11'7" x 9'10")
- Modern walnut effect low level fitted units with formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob and extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, storage cupboard with gas boiler, tiled floor and pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.35m (11'9" x 11'0")
- Wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.56m x 3.28m (11'8" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator and built in mirrored sliding robe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.87m x 2.54m (9'5" x 8'4")
- Wood laminate flooring and radiator.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with Thermostatic shower above and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and radiator.
- Paved area to front for off street parking.
Garden to front in lawn.
Paved garden to rear
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »