- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End Townhouse
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- Private Courtyard Style Garden
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Established Location
- Excellent First Time Buy
Positioned within a highly sought after mews style Development within easy commuting distance of Belfast City Centre. This well maintained End Townhouse will ideally suit the young professional searching for a home with low outgoings at a realistic price.
- Ground Floor
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door into Entrance Hall with tiled floor. French doors into:
- LOUNGE 4.34m x 3.58m (14'3 x 11'9)
- Attractive inglenook style fireplace with multifuel cast iron stove with oak surround and polished porcelain inset and hearth. Quality oak strip floor.
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 4.52m x 2.59m (14'10 x 8'6)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer. Glass display cabinet. PVC double glazed door to courtyard style garden.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.52m x 3.76m (14'10 x 12'4)
- Fitted range of pine effect wardrobes and storage cupboards.
(Suitable for subdivision to create 3rd Bedrooms/Study if required)
- BEDROOM 2 2.67m x 2.34m (8'9 x 7'8)
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with electric shower unit. Wash hand basin in modern vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls.
- Neat garden to front in lawn stocked with a variety of shrubs. Private enclosed garden to rear fully paved and screened by perimeter fence.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »