9 89 Acres Adj To 12A Ivy Hill, Lisburn BT28 3SL
Building Site For Sale
- Land Comprising 9.89 acres or Thereabouts Situate Just off the Ivyhill Road
- Good Access From Ivyhill Road
- The Land is All Excellent Grazing Land
- There are No Buildings Thereon
- This Land Will Have a Wide Appeal and Offers Excellent Value
- View the Land on Site at any Time
- Copies of Maps etc Please Refer to Legal Pack
Additional InformationViewing Times:
On Site at Anytime
Opportunity to Acquire a 9.893 acre smallholding in one piece set just outside the City of Lisburn on the Ivyhill Road. The Land is All Excellent Grazing Land. There are No Buildings Thereon.This Land Will Have a Wide Appeal and Offers Excellent Value.View the Land on Site at any Time.The farmland is very convenient to Belfast. Lisburn is a city in Northern Ireland. It is 8 miles southwest of Belfast, on the River Lagan, which forms the boundary between County Antrim and County Down. Lisburn forms part of the Belfast Metropolitan Area. It had a population of 71,465 people in the 2011 Census.
LOCATION : Ivyhill runs from the Mullaghglass Road Through to the Derriaghy Road.Farmland is on the LHS adjacent to 12a Ivyhill and is accessed at For Sale Sign.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »