- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended terraced bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Generous garden to front with tarmac driveway
- Shared courtyard to rear
Additional Information"An ideal retirement bungalow..."
Set in an area of similar retirement style bungalows this terraced home has been recently extended to provide 3 bedrooms, a lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen and bathroom. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating.
Externally there is a pleasant garden to the front, with views towards Scrabo Tower, with lawn, paved patio and tarmac driveway enclosed by walls and gates. To the rear is a small shared courtyard.
Viewing is by appointment accompanied by the agent so call us to arrange an internal viewing.
- Smoke alarm. Access to roofspace and storage.
- 4.6m x 4.01m (15' 1" x 13' 2")
Feature fireplace with cast iron surround, wooden mantle and granite hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V and phone point. Double panelled radiator.
- 3.76m x 2.84m (12' 4" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level units in a wood finish with granite effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Integrated oven and hob with matching extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Part tiled walls. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.18m x 3.76m (10' 5" x 12' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 2.64m (13' 8" x 8' 8")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Skylight.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 4.39m (14' 3" x 14' 5")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator. Built in wardrobes.
- White suite comprising bath with Triton hand shower, wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Wood effect laminate. Access to storage.
- Gated front with tarmacked drive, lawned area and pebbled beds. Paved patio area. PVC fascias, external powerpoints and security light. Oil tank and boiler. Shared courtyard to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Comber Road turn right into Lansdowne Road then second right into Lansdowne Gardens and Ten Acres where 8B is located on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »