This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Good Size Lounge
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway + Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented detached bungalow which is located in a very popular development just off the Hightown Road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and access to garden. There are also 2 bedrooms master with excellent range of built in furniture and a separate bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include gas heating and double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway for ample parking, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with feature decking areas and mature shrub beds.
Early viewing strongly recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Leaded glass front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 5.49m x 3.66m (18'0" x 12'0")
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth and pine surround, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 2.74m x 4.27m (9'0" x 14'0")
- Modern ange of high and low level units, fromica worktops, stainless steel sink unit, built in under oven, gas hob and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space fridge / freezer, radiator and access to garden.
- BEDROOM 1 3.91m x 3.05m (12'10" x 10'0")
- Built in wardrobes, cupboards and drawers, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.33m x 2.08m (10'11" x 6'10")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, radiator, partly tiled walls and built in cupboard.
- Double timber gates opening to a tarmac driveway for ample parking, garden to front in lawn with shrubs, fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with mature shrubs beds and feature decking areas
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 16 days)
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views