This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- First Floor Commercial Premises
- Incentives Available
- Three Well Proportioned Rooms/Offices
- Circa Sqft
- Communal Entrance
- Separate W.C.
- Can Lend Itself To Various Uses Subject to Approval
First floor commercial premises located on Falls Road in Belfast. Northern Property are pleased to offer this commercial premises to let, which can lend itself to various uses subject to planning consents. The premises offers three well proportioned rooms/offices with shared toilets and entrance. The premises is circa 408Sqft and benefits from convinient location on main Falls Road the premises further benefits from high volumes of pedestrian footfall.
Situated on Falls Road, BT12 offering an excellent trading position close to many other shops and businesses. The area is located close to the M1 Motorway and public transport links.
£5,200 Per Annum (£100 Per Week), Plus Rates
Office 1 - 16sqm/173sqft
Office 2 - 9sqm/93sqft
Office 3 - 4sqm/47sqft
W.C. - 2sqm/21sqft
We expect a lot of interest in this premises, so please contact us and register your interest. Please contact the commercial rental team at Northern Property on 028 90 324 555 for further details and arrange a viewing.
- 4.45m x 3.62m (14' 7" x 11' 11")
Wooden Single Glazed Window, Pendant Light, Sink
- 3.13m x 2.77m (10' 3" x 9' 1")
- 3.24m x 2.08m (10' 8" x 6' 10")
- 2.08m x 2.08m (6' 10" x 6' 10")
Wooden Frame Single Glazed Window, Pendant Light
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.75m x 1.13m (5' 9" x 3' 8")
2 Piece Suite
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »