- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Constructed End of Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Kitchen with Dining
- Bathroom in White Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rear Garden
- Convenient Location
Additional InformationModern Constructed End of Terrace Holding a Prime Main Road Position
An excellent opportunity for the first time buyer or investor alike to purchase a modern constructed end of terrace requiring a little 'TLC'. The modern interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen with dining area and fully tiled bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors and wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. Conveniently positioned to the many local amenities with public transport on its doorstep with the City close by makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, cloaks.
- Lounge 2.98 x 4.50 (9'9" x 14'9")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.54 x 3.18 (14'11" x 10'5")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Dining Area - Panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- Under stairs storage, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 4.60 x 3.15 (15'1" x 10'4")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.18 x 2.13 (10'5" x 7'0")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Patio gardens front and rear, oil tank, oil fired central heating boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
100th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »