- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Extended Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Convenient Location
Additional InformationExtended Town Terrace Ideally Suited To The First Time Buyer Or Investor Alike.
A superb opportunity to purchase an extended period town terrace holding a superb position within this most sought after section of Twaddell Avenue. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen and dining area and extended classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired heating and has undergone a programme of improvement works in past years.
Private gardens front and rear with open aspect combines with the most convenient location to make this a home which should not be missed.
- Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.62 x 3.51 (15'2" x 11'6")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Inner Lobby
- Under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 2.84 x 2.59 (9'4" x 8'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- Storage cupboard, ceramic tiled floor , uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Extended Bathroom
- White suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.48 x 2.39 (11'5" x 7'10")
- Double panelled radiator, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 3.48 x 2.84 (11'5" x 9'4")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.44 x 1.96 (8'0" x 6'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, oil tank, oil fired boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »