- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Detached Family Home
- Popular and Convenient Location Just off the Donaghadee Road
- Bright and Airy Living Room with Open Fire
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Room
- Ground Floor WC
- Utility Area
- Four First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Tarmac Driveway Providing Parking for Three Cars
- Attached Garage
- Front, Side and Fully Enclosed Private Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Patio Areas
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to purchase an exceptional detached family home just off Donaghadee Road with many amenities close by which include Ballyholme beach and village, Bangor Golf Club, Bloomfield shopping complex, leading local schools and Bangor town centre.
Well presented throughout, the bright and airy accommodation comprises living room with open fire, fitted kitchen open plan to dining room, utility area and ground floor WC. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with modern white suite.
Outside there is a front, side and fully enclosed private rear garden in lawn with patio areas, tarmac driveway providing parking for three cars leading to an attached garage.
This fine home is further enhanced by having gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing.
An inspection is thoroughly recommended at your earliest convenience so as to appreciate it in its entirety and to avoid disappointment.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door and side panel to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With laminate wood flooring, cornice ceiling.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- With low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.71m (16' 5" x 12' 2")
With laminate wood flooring, open fire and cornice ceiling, double doors to dining room.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 3.4m (18' 8" x 11' 2")
Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, integrated electric under oven with four ring ceramic hob, part tiled walls, space for fridge freezer, Door to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.69m x 1.09m (8' 10" x 3' 7")
Plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, uPVC door to garage. uPVC door to garden.
- 5.99m x 2.69m (19' 8" x 8' 10")
With gas fired boiler, up and over door, light and power.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
Elevated views and sea glimpses
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.71m x 2.44m (12' 2" x 8' 0")
With laminate wood flooring, elevated viewsand sea glimpses.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.6m (10' 0" x 8' 6")
Laminate wood flooring, built-in wardrobe, elevated views and sea glimpses.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.51m x 2.51m (8' 3" x 8' 3")
Laminate wood flooring and built-in wardrobe. Elevated views and sea glimpses.
- Modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome thermostatic shower unit over, chrome heated towel rail.
- Access to partially floored roofspace, built-in storage cupboard with shelving.
- Tarmac driveway providing parking for three cars, front patio, fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with patio areas, side garden in lawn
Heading out of Bangor along Donaghadee Road turn right onto Thornleigh Gardens and number 89 is on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »