89 Richmond Drive, Tandragee BT62 2GW
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial detached residence
- 5 double bedrooms (Master with en suite)
- 2 reception rooms one with gas fire and bay windows
- Open plan kitchen and diner
- Utility room
- Down stairs WC
- Beam vacuum system
- Oak doors through out
- Gardens to both front and rear
- Oil fired central heating
- Pvc double glazing
- Security alarm with sensors on both floors
- Country side views to the rear of the property
Richmond Drive, Tangragee
A substantial detached residence reaching over 2060 sq/ft.
Offering a wealth of noteworthy features internally and externally, as well as a meticulously decorated interior, this five bedroom, two reception room provides an excellent opportunity for a growing family to purchase their ‘forever home’. The property is nestled on one of the largest sites in the highly desirable location of Richmond Drive, Tandragee and is sure to feature highly on the wish list of those looking for the perfect family home. Viewings come highly recommended
- Entrance Hall 12' 10'' x 6' 3'' (3.9m x 1.9m)
- Entrance via composite front door with side lights. Tiled hallway.
- Sitting Room 10' 2'' x 15' 5'' (3.1m x 4.7m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Bay window.
- Lounge 19' 8'' x 11' 10'' (6m x 3.6m)
- Solid wooden flooring. Gas feature fire with granite surround. Bay window. Five speaker surround sound.
- Kitchen/Diner 26' 3'' x 11' 10'' (8m x 3.6m)
- Solid wooden kitchen units with under storage lighting. granite work surface. Built in eye level double oven, electric hob and extractor over. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Built in fridge/freezer. Dishwasher. Partially tiled walls and tiled flooring. Patio doors to rear.
- Utility 5' 7'' x 11' 6'' (1.7m x 3.5m)
- Tiled flooring and partially tiled walls. Storage cupboards to match kitchen. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Access to WC and Cloak room.
- Garage 18' 8'' x 11' 6'' (5.7m x 3.5m)
- Insulated electric door. Light and power.
- Double airing cupboard. Access to roof space.
- Master bedroom 12' 2'' x 17' 1'' (3.7m x 5.2m)
- Front aspect room. With walk in wardrobe.
- En-suite 6' 11'' x 6' 7'' (2.1m x 2m)
- Three piece suite; wc, wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 9' 10'' x 11' 10'' (3m x 3.6m)
- Rear aspect room. Double built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 11' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.6m x 3m)
- Front aspect room.
- Bedroom 4 12' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.9m x 3.2m)
- Front aspect room.
- Bedroom 5 9' 10'' x 11' 10'' (3m x 3.6m)
- Rear aspect room.
- Bathroom 8' 2'' x 9' 2'' (2.5m x 2.8m)
- Four piece suite; wc wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle, stand alone bath. Heated towel rail.
- Front garden laid in lawn with plants and shrubbery and paved pathway. Large tarmac drive way. Rear garden laid in lawn with pebbled area and paved patio.
- Steel Garage 39' 1'' x 16' 5'' (11.9m x 5m)
- Power and light, roller door.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »