- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive Detached 2000 Sq Ft House
- Held With Circa Three and Half Acres Agricultural Land
- 2400 Sq Ft Purpose Built Workshop/ Garaging And Store
- 3 Separate Reception Rooms Including Sun Lounge
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- De Luxe Family Bathroom/ Separate Shower Room
- Superb Solid Wood Kitchen/ Dining With Oil Fired 'Aga' Cooker
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Underfloor At Ground Floor
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Beautiful Rural Setting
Additional InformationIs this the property you have been searching for!
A 4 acre smallholding comprising a modern detached house extending to circa 2000 sq ft, detached purpose built workshop extending to circa 2400 sq ft together with extensive hardstanding, detached open fronted machinery store/ garage and a secure detached store all held with circa three and half acre paddock.
The dwelling is finished to a modern specification throughout with 3 reception rooms, quality fitted kitchen with utility room, main bathroom and separate shower room. The potential here is enormous and viewing is essential to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door with leaded and coloured glass inset. Side window. Indian slate flooring with mini tile inset.
Dogleg stairwell to first floor.
Solid 4 panel and glass panel pine doors throughout.
- LOUNGE 5.99m x 3.89m (19'8" x 12'9")
- Feature fireplace in hand carved antique pine surround with horseshoe cast iron inset and matching slate hearth. Open fire. Dual aspect windows. Twin glass panelled doors into:-
- SUN LOUNGE 3.84m x 3.20m (12'7" x 10'6")
- Twin PVC double glazed French doors onto decked patio area. Ceramic tile flooring. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- LIVING ROOM 4.37m x 4.32m (14'4" x 14'2")
- Into bay window. Solid oak flooring. Attractive fireplace in wooden surround with ornate cast iron inset. Open fire. Polished granite hearth.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 6.96m x 3.66m (22'10" x 12'0")
- Range of quality solid pine high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Matching dresser unit with leaded and coloured glass display cabinets. Aga oil fired cooker set into Inglenook recess in brick and tile with integrated mantle beam. Belfast sink unit with antique style mixer tap. Integrated dish washer. Window pelmet. Built in fridge. Built in freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Indian slate flooring extending into the Dining Area. Range of recessed ceiling lights throughout.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.16m x 2.06m (7'1" x 6'9")
- Range of fitted high and low level units. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. Oil fired central heating and timer unit. Slate flooring.
- FULLY TILED SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising large shower cubicle with folding screen doors. Mains pressure power shower unit. Matching tiled flooring. Pedestal wash hand basin and low w.c.
- REAR HALL
- With slate flooring. Access to understair store. PVC double glazed back door. Recessed ceiling lights.
- First Floor
- GALLERY LANDING
- With pine balustrading. Study recess with window. Solid pine treads to wide stairwell with runner carpet. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 4.83m x 3.89m (15'10" x 12'9")
- Dual aspect windows. Large walk in wardrobe/ store.
- BEDROOM 2 4.39m x 3.58m (14'5" x 11'9")
- Twin windows.
- BEDROOM 3 4.37m x 2.49m (14'4" x 8'2")
- Exposed tongue and groove wooden flooring. Twin windows.
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With 4 piece white suite comprising freestanding roll top bath with claw feet. Centred antique style mixer tap and shower fittings. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Matching ceramic tile floor.
Built in linen cupboard with access into spacious eaves storage.
- Approached off a short shared lane from Glenhead Road.
Twin pillars with ornamental gates and front perimeter wall. Secondary access to the rear of the site.
Immediate site area extends to circa half acre.
- Modern Detached Purpose Built Workshop 20.12m x 10.97m (66'0" x 36'0")
- Steel frame construction with concrete floor. Integrated offices, kitchen and w.c's with spray booth. Fluorescent lighting and electric central heating. Loadbearing loft.
NB This workshop had planning permission for commercial distribution use.
- Modern Detached Purpose Built Machinery Store 10.67m x 6.10m (35'0" x 20'0")
- Built in steel frame with open frontage.
- Purpose Built Store 4.57m x 3.66m (15'0" x 12'0")
- With kennelling.
- All built around extensive area of concrete hardstanding suited for parking and display.
The garden area around the dwelling is laid in lawn with range of trees and shrubs.
Raised timber decked area is accessed from the sun lounge.
The property enjoys extensive surrounding uninterrupted rural views.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »