This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Mid Terrace
- Two Excellent Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Will Appeal To First Time Buyer Or Investor
- Ready To Move Into
- Close To Boucher, City Centre & Lisburn Road
- Viewing Recommended
- EPC D62
Located just between Tates Avenue and the Donegall Road, this mid terrace property has been internally updated and is ready to move into. The spacious accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, excellent living room, modern kitchen and white bathroom suite. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. This home is likely to appeal to both first time buyers and investors and is close to a range of amenities including Boucher Retail Park, Lisburn Road, Belfast City Centre & both hospitals. With similar properties selling quickly in the surrounding area, early viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door.
- LIVING ROOM 13'10 x 13'1 (4.22m x 3.99m)
- Laminate wood floor, storage under stairs.
- KITCHEN 13'1 x 7'0 (3.99m x 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, part tiled walls.
- REAR HALL
- Excellent storage off.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over. Storage cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 14'0 x 13'0 (4.27m x 3.96m)
- BEDROOM TWO 13'1 x 7'1 (3.99m x 2.16m)
- Enclosed yard to rear.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
45th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views