- Commercial Yard Currently Used as a Bunded Recycling Facility
- Fitted with Two No. Interceptor Tanks
- Yard Fully Concreted with Three Phase Electricity
- Benefits from Good frontage to the Clady Road
- Would be Ideal for many types of Business Use (Subject to planning)
- Outline application Lodged under reference LA09/2016/1703/0 for residential development currently still with planning
Clady is a small settlement located approx two miles North West of Portglenone town. The subject property is located within the village settlement area on the Clady road. The immediate vicinity is characterised by mainly residential property and farmland.
The subject is an excellent site which has good frontage to the Clady Road and is currently used for commercial purposes as a bunded recycling facility with 2 No. Interceptor tanks fitted. There has also been a planning application lodged under reference LA09/2016/1703/O for residential development which is still with planning for decision. The site ideally lends itself to commercial use having a fully concreted yard and three phase electricity on site.
It is seldom that a self contained commercial yard with three phase electricity on a busy main route comes to the market and therefore we anticipate strong interest.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »