This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Split-Level Villa Extending To Approx. 3200sqft. With Views Over Belfast
- Impressive Reception, Entertainment and Dining Area With Exposed Wooden Trusses & Underground Heating
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Leading To Lounge With Wood Burning-Stove & Sun-Room
- Beam Hoover System Throughout Property
- Pressurised Oil-Fired Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed
- Four Bedrooms; Two With Ensuites & Additional Shower Room With Jacuzzi Bath
- Large Fully Paved Patio With Concealed Ligthting
- Opportunity to Develop Games Area On Ground Floor
- Approached By Beautiful Tree-Lined Driveway
- Extensive Use Of Hardwood Timber Throughout With Mixture Of Contemporary Furnishings
- Large Elevated Site Of Approx. 0.5 Acre
Additional InformationGOC Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this rural yet ideally located villa within twenty minutes drive of Belfast City Centre. Individually designed the split level property is accessed by a mature, tree lined lane leading to a tarmac driveway with parking for several cars. Entrance by the front of property leads to the premier feature of the property which is its uniquely designed open-plan living and entertainment space to which we are introduced via a double height entrance hall to the imperial style staircase. There are four bedrooms, two with ensuite and a large bathroom with power shower and jacuzzi bath. A modern fitted kitchen with island leads to a further reception room (28"5x14") inlcuding a large wood burning stove.
The property occupies a secluded, almost hidden setting yet has uninterrupted views and enough adjoining properties to give a social feel.
Further benefits include proximity to top Belfast schools, Malone & Belvoir Golf Club, Forestside Shopping Centre and Lagan Meadows.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Beech double front door & tiled floor through to;
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 2.46m x 8.13m (8' 1" x 26' 8")
Two beech glass panelled doors, tiled floors, imperial beech staircase with solid beech treads and newels to living,dining & entertainment room.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 4.27m (12' 6" x 14' 0")
Built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Large electric shower cubicle, vanity unit, floating WC, tiled floor & part-tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 4.47m (14' 0" x 14' 8")
- LIVING,DINING & ENTERTAINMENT ROOM
- 6.12m x 8.13m (20' 1" x 26' 8")
Large brick feature fireplace, solid hardwood floor with underfloor heating, vaulted & panelled beech ceiling with trusses and concealed lighting. Double beech and glass panelled doors leading to patio.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.83m x 4.27m (22' 5" x 14' 0")
Juliette balcony, central island with 4-ring gas hob and solid wood work top, glass and stainless steel high level double oven, double fridge, dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit, a range of high and low level units with granite worktop.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Integrated washing machine, a range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit and granite worktops. Separate low-flush WC, wash hand basin and Warmflow boiler.
- 4.27m x 8.66m (14' 0" x 28' 5")
Leads through from kitchen. Wood-burning stove to elegant south facing fully glazed porch area and double glass panelled doors to patio.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.4m x 4.27m (11' 2" x 14' 0")
Large Juliette balcony with views over Belfast & dressing room into ensuite.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower with low-flush WC & floating wash hand basin.
- Insulated copper cylinder & high pressure water system.
- 3.05m x 3.4m (10' 0" x 11' 2")
Heated jacuzzi bath, separate power shower, low-flush WC, wash-hand basin and heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.86m x 4.27m (12' 8" x 14' 0")
French doors to patio & large built in wardrobes.
- ENTRANCE LANE
- Mature tree-lined gravel lane leading to tarmaced drive with space for several cars.
- Fully paved patio with concealed lighting. The site is bordered with grass and mature trees extending to half an acre.
From the South Belfast Ring Road take the Hospital Road and then the first left onto the Ballycoan Road. 89 is located on the right hand side after roughly half a mile.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »