- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented bay fronted semi detached home
- Popular location close to excellent schools
- Stunning full length sunroom extension to rear
- Secure fence enclosed gardens to front and rear
- Open plan lounge with dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen and family bathroom
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Gas heating and uPVC double glazing throughout
- Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w5Y_m-ou9A&feature=youtu.be
Skyline are proud to offer this extended bay fronted semi detached home. Located within a the ever popular Ashbury area, the home benefits from being in walking distance proximity to many amenities including two leading primary schools, Bangor Grammar School, shops, churches and bus routes. This generous three bedroom home enjoys spacious lounge with coal fire and dining area, fitted shaker style kitchen, and the additional benefit of having a large sun room extension to the ground floor making it ideal for growing families. The home further benefits from uPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating. Outside, there are secure fence enclosed low maintenance gardens to front and rear with off street parking for several cars. In addition there is a large timber shed with full electrics. Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w5Y_m-ou9A&feature=youtu.be This well located and beautifully appointed home will have wide appeal to a range of buyers and so we recommend early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC glazed door, laminate wood floor, under stair storage
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA:
- 6.96m x 4.09m (22' 10" x 13' 5")
Bay window, cornicing, coal fire with fireplace,open plan through to dining area, patio doors to sunroom
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.45m x 2.64m (11' 4" x 8' 8")
Good range of integrated high and low level storage units, Integrated dishwasher and extractor hood. part tiled walls, spot lighting.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.97m x 3.63m (19' 7" x 11' 11")
Laminate wood floor, spot lighting, two velux skylights, patio doors to garden
- Deluxe white suite, mains gas power shower over bath, sink with chrome mixer tap on vanity unit, push button wc, tiled floor, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 2.64m (13' 9" x 8' 8")
Bay window, full length mirrored sliderobes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.69m (13' 0" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.44m (8' 0" x 8' 0")
- Fence enclosed front garden in tarmac drive with parking for two cars.
Fence enclosed low maintenance rear garden in paved patio, large timber shed with full electrcis.
Located off Ashbury Road via the Silverbirch Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »