This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Contemporary Detached Dwelling
- Exceptionally High Specification Of Build, Fixtures And Fittings Throughout
- Bright And Spacious Living Accommodation
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Gracious Dining Room
- Large Drawing Room With Aspect Over Strangford Lough
- Cinema Room
- Four Generous Bedrooms, With Master Suite Spanning Over Two Floors And Incorporating Dressing Room And Ensuite Bathroom
- Separate Contemporary WC
- Family Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Automatic Drain Vacuum System
- Sonos System Throughout
- Heat Recovery System
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pressurised Water System
- Substantial Elevated Site Boasting Superb Views Across Strangford Lough To Scrabo Tower And The Mourne Mountains
- Aspect Over Rolling Countryside To The Rear
- Earliest Appraisal Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis exceptionally well presented detached home located off the Portaferry Road, boasts a superb standard of finish throughout. Situated on an elevated site, the property commands panoramic views across Strangford Lough to Scrabo Tower and the Mourne Mountains. Close at hand are Newtownards town centre and other Provincial towns, in addition to Belfast City Centre which is easily accessed via the main arterial route. This intelligently designed contemporary home provides superb spacious accommodation, with the main focus of the design being to create a high quality, energy saving living environment. The home comprises of a modern fully fitted kitchen, open to dining room with steps leading to the grand drawing room - with all three rooms benefitting from superb views across Strangford Lough. There are four double bedrooms, with the master suite spanning over two floors and incorporating a substantial dressing room and ensuite bathroom. Other benefits include a cinema room, bathroom and ground floor WC both with contemporary white suites, and a substantial site with grounds in lawns and feature patio areas. This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a low maintenance home with a contemporary finish, boasting a spacious living environment, on the outskirts of Newtownards and the Ards Peninsula. This home will create an instant interest to the young professional or family and your earliest appraisal is recommended.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Double glazed front door with side light to spacious reception hall. Feature bio fuel fire. Service door to rear.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of a low flush WC, vanity unit, sink with chrome mixer taps. Polished stone floor.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- Intruder alarm controls.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.46m x 4.93m (17' 11" x 16' 2")
Hole-in-the-wall fireplace, piped for gas fire. Views across Strangford Lough to Scrabo tower.
- 5.87m x 5.84m (19' 3" x 19' 2")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units, and marble and granite work surfaces. Built-in dishwasher. Built-in microwave. Britannia range cooker with 6 ring gas hob, twin ovens below and fixed canopy extractor hood. Integrated fridge. Feature double ceiling height with integrated speakers. Views across Strangford Lough to Scrabo Tower and the Mourne Mountains. Access to patio. Stairs to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 7.44m x 3.91m (24' 5" x 12' 10")
Views over Strangford Lough to Scrabo Tower and the Mourne Mountains. Steps to drawing room.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.87m x 5.99m (25' 10" x 19' 8")
Hole-in-the-wall fireplace, piped for gas fire. Provision for flat screen TV. Superb views across Strangford Lough to Scrabo Tower and the Mourne Mountains.
- FEATURE STAIRCASE WITH GLASS BALUSTRADES:
- CINEMA ROOM:
- 7.82m x 6.15m (25' 8" x 20' 2")
(At widest points). Feature built-in cinema screen 8' x 6'. Wired for surround sound.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.14m x 1.98m (13' 7" x 6' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built-in fridge. Terrazzo floor. Composite stone work surface. Stainless steel 1.5 single drainer sink unit with mixer taps.
- MASTER DRESSING ROOM:
- 5.74m x 3.15m (18' 10" x 10' 4")
Excellent range of shelving, hanging rails and built-in drawers. Speaker system. Staircase to main bedroom.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 5.89m x 4.83m (19' 4" x 15' 10")
Vaulted ceiling. Aspect over countryside. Built-in plinth for flat screen TV.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of a free standing bath with feature chrome mixer taps. Built-in double fully tiled shower cubicle with drench head shower unit and additional hand shower. Dual flush WC. Feature vanity unit with Duravit sink and chrome mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Integrated speaker system.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 2.95m (14' 7" x 9' 8")
Aspect over countryside.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of a low flush WC, feature vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in walk in shower cubicle with drench head shower head and feature detailed tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 3.25m (15' 2" x 10' 8")
Aspect over countryside.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of a low flush WC, feature vanity unit, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.84m x 3.51m (12' 7" x 11' 6")
Aspect over countryside. Provision for wall mounted flat screen TV.
- Situated on a substantial site with aspect across Strangford Lough to Scrabo Tower and the Mourne Mountains to the front, and views across rolling countryside to the rear. Provision for hot tub. Oil storage.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »