- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique Period Property In a Prestigious and Sought After Location
- Within Close Proximity to Some of East Belfast's Leading Schools, Restaurants, Shops and Various Other Local Amenities
- Retains Some Original Features Including Cornice Ceilings, Picture Rails and Fireplaces
- Bright & Spacious Lounge With a Feature Fireplace and Bay Window
- Second Reception Room with Feature Fireplace and Original Features
- Open Plan Modern Fitted Kitchen to an Extended Dining Area and Access to Rear Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms Spread Over Two Floors
- Family Bathroom on First Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Flowerbeds and Patio Area
- Leading Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Convenient Public Transport Links for Belfast City Centre
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Walking Distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
Additional InformationAn excellent and rare opportunity to purchase a stunning three-story period property on the Upper Newtownards Road of Ballyhackamore, East Belfast.
This stunning family home has undergone a programme of extensive renovation works throughout, leaving little for the discerning purchaser to do but move in. It is ideally situated in one of East Belfast's most sought-after residential areas, both Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are a short stroll away. Renowned for some of the province's leading schools, excellent range of restaurants, coffee shops, amenities and benefits from excellent transport links into Belfast City centre.
The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with an array of original features, a charming lounge with a bay window, double doors leading into the second reception with feature fireplace. A large modern fitted kitchen which is open plan to a dining accommodation. Access to the rear garden via kitchen area.
On the first floor there are two double sized bedrooms and a unique family bathroom. On the second floor there are a further two double sized bedrooms. The property is further complimented by having gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout, a new roof has been constructed, the chimney lined and the property has been re-plastered throughout.
Externally the property has a large, paved driveway with ample parking spaces, a landscaped garden to the rear laid in lawn with flowerbeds. The rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect, feature wall lighting and outside tap.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Hardwood front door with solid door knocker.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door leading to...
- Picture rails, engineered hardwood floor, ceiling archway, leading to..
- 4.37m x 3.78m (14' 4" x 12' 5")
Engineered hardwood floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window, original feature fireplace cast iron inset and surround. Double doors leading to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.48m (12' 5" x 11' 5")
Engineered hardwood floor, picture rail, original feature fireplace cast iron inset and surround. Leading to...
- 5.66m x 2.72m (18' 7" x 8' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level units with wooden work surfaces, space for fridge and freezer, plumbed for washer and dryer, ceramic belfast sink unit with chrome mixer taps, space for rangemaster cooker, engineered hardwood floor. Open-plan to a low level dining area with exposed red brick and hardwood floor. Access to rear...
- Picture rails.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.2m (11' 5" x 10' 6")
Ceiling cornice, original feature fireplace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.23m x 3.2m (17' 2" x 10' 6")
Feature bay window, ceiling cornice, picture rail, original feature fireplace.
- 4.37m x 2.69m (14' 4" x 8' 10")
Stunning bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, his and her white pedestal wash hand basins with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash backs, free-standing Dulwich bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone shower handle, hardwood floor, access to loft space and extractor fan.
- Picture rails, access to loft.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.2m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.23m x 3.53m (17' 2" x 11' 7")
Exposed original & restored wooden beam. Skylight, original feature fireplace.
- Paved driveway providing off street parking for multiple cars and leading to front door.
- An enclosed rear yard with outside light leading to an immaculately landscaped rear garden with privacy, laid in lawn with flowerbeds containing a pleasant range of shrubs, flowers and mature trees, paved patio area. Outdoor tap and security light.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road towards Ballyhackamore, number 88 is on the left hand side just after the traffic lights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »