- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached.
- Three bedrooms.
- Developed roofspace.
- Two reception rooms.
- Luxury shower suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
A striking extended semi detached family home superbly positioned within this sought after and established residential location. Ideally located close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Railway and motorway network, this beautiful home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Three bedrooms plus a developed roofspace. Two separate reception rooms to include an extended living room open plan to dining space. Separate fitted kitchen. Luxury shower suite on first floor. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia and guttering. Oil fired central heating. Off street carparking. Privately enclosed flagged rear garden with storage facility. An outstanding opportunity to purchase this well appointed home within such a desirable location and therefore we strongly recommend viewing. EPC F35
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor, Upvc double glazed inner door to;
- SPACIOUS HALLWAY
- Storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 12'1 x 10'4 (3.68m x 3.15m)
- LIVING ROOM 23'1 x 17'7 (7.04m x 5.36m)
- Feature marble fireplace, wood strip floor, open plan to;
- EXTENDED FAMILY DINING AREA 23'1 x 17'7 (7.04m x 5.36m)
- SEPARATE KITCHEN 10'6 x 8'0 (3.20m x 2.44m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1½ bowl sink unit, breakfast bar, tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- LUXURY SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, fully tiled walls and floor, wood strip floor.
- BEDROOM 1 12'3 x 10'9 (3.73m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'3 X 9'11 (3.73m X 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 3 8'1 x 6'2 (2.46m x 1.88m)
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE 16'0 x 10'1 (4.88m x 3.07m)
- Velux window, storage into eaves.
- Privately enclosed, well maintained, flagged garden, storage facility, feature pillars, railings and gates, off street carparking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »