- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Superbly Presented Town House with Double Storey Extension, Backing onto Clandeboye Estate
- Open Plan Living Boasting a Bright Contemporary Interior
- Spacious Through Lounge/Dining Room with Square Archway Leading to:-
- Kitchen with Space for a Casual Dining Area and Door to Rear
- 2 First Floor Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite, Roll Top Bath and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazing
- Detached Garage with Vehicular Access from the Rear / Garden Room/Home Office/Studio
- Generous, Fully Enclosed and South Facing Rear Garden
- Popular and Convenient Residential Location
Additional InformationThis mid terrace property boasts a double storey extension, offering a bright and spacious contemporary interior, immaculately presented throughout.
A through lounge/dining room opens up to a modern kitchen with space for a casual dining area; while to the first floor there is a spacious landing which leads on to two bedrooms and bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower cubicle.
Outside there is a detached garage accessed from the rear providing off-road parking and a charming garden room (could also be used for study, home office, studio) overlooking a generous, enclosed and south facing rear garden.
This home has been transformed by attention to detail and a specification second to none, with no further expense needed, it will appeal to the first time buyer or young professional couple. Conveniently located on the outskirts of Bangor, backing on to Clandeboye Estate, where commuting to Belfast or Newtownards could not be more convenient.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Open to:-
- LOUNGE / DINING:
- 5.77m x 4.09m (18' 11" x 13' 5")
Brick fireplace with surround and hearth, piped for gas fire, semi solid floor, recessed down lighting, feature exposed brick wall, square archway to:-
- 3.73m x 2.87m (12' 3" x 9' 5")
Stainless steel circular bowl sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units, built-in oven and 4-ring electric hob, plumbed for washing machine or dishwasher, stainless steel extractor fan, tiled splash back, recessed down lighting, ceramic tiled floor. Door to rear.
- Storage cupboard, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.96m (13' 6" x 13' 0")
(Narrowing to 10'3") - Cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.92m x 2.18m (9' 7" x 7' 2")
Plus double built-in robe.
- White suite comprising roll top claw foot bath, fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle, vanitory basin with mixer tap and storage under, dual flush wc, recessed down lighting, ceramic tiled floor, towel radiator.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.5m x 3.96m (14' 9" x 13' 0")
Accessed from rear.
Roller door, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, light and power, loft storage area.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.45m (14' 6" x 11' 4")
Ideal for a variety of uses including home office/study/studio. Light power and radiator, laminate wood flooring, French doors to garden.
- Generous, fully enclosed south facing rear garden.
Two outside water taps, outside light, plastic oil storage tank.
Coming from Bangor/Belfast dual carriageway turn right at traffic lights into Rathgael Road and No.88 is on the right hand side just after the traffic lights.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »