This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive lounge
- Family room with feature hole in wall fire
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- 3 Bright bedrooms
- De-luxe bathroom with white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Garden area to front
- Partially furnished
Additional InformationAn exceptional mid terrace property.
This property is located just off the Cregagh Road and close to many local amenties and excellent transport links, therefore demand is sure to be high.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door and frame, laminate floor, low voltage lighting.
- 3.2m x 3.15m (10' 6" x 10' 4")
Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.12m x 3.23m (10' 3" x 10' 7")
Laminate floor, feature hole in wall fire.
- 3.71m x 1.63m (12' 2" x 5' 4")
1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of fitted high and low level units, stainless steel oven, stainless steel extractor, laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.18m x 2.9m (10' 5" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.12m x 2.82m (10' 3" x 9' 3")
Laminate floor, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.06m x 1.88m (6' 9" x 6' 2")
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising paneled bath, 'Triton' electric shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls, hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- Enclosed yard to rear. Garden area and shed beyond.
(in last 30 days)
80th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »