- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Recently Extended & Renovated Semi-Detached Family Home
- Finaghy Village Within Walking Distance
- Excellent Location Close To Many Leading Schools
- Ease of Access To Main Arterial Routes, Train & Bus Services
- Bright & Spacious Living Room
- Bespoke Modern Kitchen OpenTo Living / Dining With Patio Doors To Rear Garden
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Downstairs WC & Separate Cloakroom
- Private & Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn & Patio Areas
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Gas Heating & uPVC Double Glazed Windows Throughout
- Honeywell Smart Home Dual Zone Thermostats, Wired For Smart Doorbell & Cat5 Wiring Throughout
- Excellent Loft Space With Ladder Access, Floored With Power & Light
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationStunning extended semi-detached family home finished to an exceptional standard by the present owners. This property has undergone complete renovations to include a new roof, new plumbing, electrics, modern bespoke kitchen, and a well-appointed shower room. Many leading schools are close at hand and all the amenities of Finaghy Village are within walking distance.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a bright and spacious front living room, downstairs WC and and a bespoke modern kitchen. The kitchen includes a range of integrated appliances open to a living / dining area complete with double doors leading to the rear garden. Three generous bedrooms and a luxury shower room are to the first floor.
Externally the property boasts driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a detached garage and a private and enclosed rear garden with patio areas.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC front door with side panel windows & feature tiled flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
Cornicing, feature fireplace wired for an electric fire.
- DOWNSTARS W.C:
- Wash hand basin with chrome taps and vanity unit, low flush WC and tiled floor.
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- OPEN KITCHEN / DINING
- 5.84m x 4.8m (19' 2" x 15' 9")
Stunning range of high and low level units, chrome handles, high quality work surfaces with matching upstand, sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over. Space for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, spot lightingr and breakfast bar. Double doors to rear garden.
- Access to roof space via slingsby style ladder. Roof space is floored with power and light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 2.95m (12' 1" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.95m (11' 6" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 1.98m (8' 6" x 6' 6")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Stunning modern shower room comprising of a 2000 x 900 slate walk in shower with drench style fitting & tiled splash back. Wall hung wash hand basin with chrome taps and vanity unit, low flush WC, tiled floor, feature heated towel radiator and spot lighting.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.67m x 2.49m (15' 4" x 8' 2")
Driveway parking to front and side leading to a detached garage.
Newly landscaped enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio areas and a timber fence surround.
Travelling along the Upper Lisburn Road towards Finaghy, Locksley Park is located on the left hand side just after Creightons Filling Station
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »