- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Fascia & Soffits
- Beautiful Countryside Views
- Suitable for Roofspace Conversion Subject to Statutory Approvals
Detached Bungalow with Double Garage
An attractive 3 bedroom detached bungalow occupying a pleasant site with stunning views over the surrounding countryside is situated a short commute from Banbridge. Offering spacious well appointed accommodation boasting open plan kitchen/dining/family room ,separate lounge, utility, en-suite and double garage, this property is sure to meet the needs of many prospective purchasers. An appointment to view is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed front door with double glaze side lights, telephone point, hotpress, tiled floor, 2 double radiators.
- Lounge 14' 0'' x 13' 9'' (4.26m x 4.19m)
- Feature marble fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, solid wood flooring, double radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining/Family 16' 5'' x 21' 2'' (5.00m x 6.45m)
- Full range of high and low level units incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, window pelmet with low voltage downlighters and glazed display units. Built in double oven and hob with extractor hood fan and light, integrated fridge and dishwasher. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed ceiling spots and beams. PVC double glazed French doors, double radiator.
- Utility Room 12' 2'' x 5' 9'' (3.71m x 1.75m)
- Full range of high and low level matching units incorporating stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and window pelmet. Plumbed for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, central heating control clock. 1 radiator, PVC double glazed rear door.
- WC 5' 9'' x 3' 9'' (1.75m x 1.14m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Fully tiled walls and floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 1 13' 11'' x 11' 10'' (4.24m x 3.60m)
- Full range of built in bedroom furniture with 2 double robes, beside cabinets and display, over bed storage and dressing table. Laminate wood flooring, double radiator.
- En-Suite 7' 11'' x 3' 3'' (2.41m x 0.99m)
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Fully tiled walls and floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 9' 3'' (3.50m x 2.82m)
- Laminate wood flooring, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 3'' x 9' 11'' (2.82m x 3.02m)(to robes)
- Wall to wall built in wardrobes, laminate wood flooring, double radiator.
- Bathroom 9' 3'' x 9' 2'' (2.82m x 2.79m)(Max)
- White suite comprising wash hand basin set to vanity storage with mirror, low flush WC, panel bath and shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer valve shower. Fully tiled walls and floor, recessed ceiling spots, double radiator.
- Double Garage 20' 1'' x 16' 10'' (6.12m x 5.13m)
- Twin roller doors, oil fired boiler, light and power. PVC double glazed rear door.
- Pillared entrance with stoned driveway to garage and parking. Gardens laid in lawn, PVC oil tank, 2 water taps.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »