- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Reception Room
- Recently modernised by the current vendor
- Convenient to town centre, beach and golf course
- Located on the main approach road into the town of Portstewart
- Gas central heating
- Grey uPVC double glazed windows
- uPVC fascia, soffits and guttering
- Excellent condition throughout
- Burglar alarm installed
- Entrance Porch:
- With composite glass panel front door, laminate flooring, glass panel door to:
- Entrance Hall:
- With laminate flooring, access to roof space, telephone point.
- Open plan Lounge / Dining Area / Kitchen:
- 10.67m x 3.62m (35' 0" x 11' 11")
with feature corner window and sliding patio doors to front, television point, laminate flooring, glass panel door from hall. Modern white full height eye and low level units including saucepan drawers, pull out larder unit with shelves, pull out waste bin units with corner shelves, breakfast bar, Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, granite worktop and upstand, feature mirror between units, CDA 5 ring gas hob, extractor fan, 2 Bosch eye level ovens, Bosch microwave, Bosch heat drawer, integrated Beko fridge, integrated freezer, concealed and low level lighting, laminate flooring, sliding patio doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom (1):
- 4.22m x 3.61m (13' 10" x 11' 10")
including recess with pine wooden flooring, built-in storage housing gas boiler, over head storage, feature corner window, 3/4 length feature wall panelling.
- Bedroom (2):
- 5.4m x 2.68m (17' 9" x 8' 10")
with door to rear garden, door to:
- Dressing Room:
- 4.65m x 2.92m (15' 3" x 9' 7")
with potential for both dressing room and en-suite.
- Bedroom (3) / Study:
- 3.03m x 2.01m (9' 11" x 6' 7")
with shelving, feature corner window, wooden effect flooring, built-in wardrobe with over head storage.
- Comprising Jacuzzi bath, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, w.c., tiled corner shower cubicle with mains shower fitting, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recess lighting, heated towel rail.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Garden laid in lawn to front with shrub and flower bed, screened shrub bed to side of the driveway. Extensive tarmac driveway and parking to front and side. Outside lights surrounding the property. Former boiler house to rear. Enclosed garden to the rear enclosed by wall with pedestrian uPVC door to side. Large screened areas on two levels, the upper level with spacious artificial grass patio area.
- Wooden garden shed:
- 4.18m x 3.m (13' 9" x 9' 10")
On approaching Portstewart along the Coleraine Road, Number 88 is situated on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »