- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Three Storey Detached Family Home In A Much Sought After Location
- Spacious Lounge With Parquet Wood Block Flooring & Feature Fireplace With Stove
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Dining Area With Double uPVC Doors Leading To Patio Area
- Separate Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Four Double Bedrooms - Three On First Floor & Large Main Bedroom On Second Floor With Dressing Room & Ensuite
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Good Sized Enclosed Rear & Side Gardens Paved With Private Sitting Area
- Exceptional Level Of Specification & Presentation Throughout
- Extremely Convenient To A Range Of Amenities In Lisburn Including Leading Schools & Public Transport
Additional InformationThis truly exceptional bespoke detached family home is situated in a prominent position in a very convenient location within a few minutes of Lisburn City Centre.
The property offers quite superb well-proportioned accommodation, finished to the very highest specification throughout and perfectly complimented by the enclosed rear and side paved gardens.
Rarely does this opportunity arise to purchase such an exquisite family home in the Lisburn area with so much to offer in the way of location, accommodation and specification, viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC front door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage cupboard with 'Ideal' gas boiler. Low voltage spotlighting.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Laminate wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 4.1m (14' 9" x 13' 5")
Parquet wood block floor. Fireplace with granite hearth and wood-burning stove with chimney.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 6.52m x 4.3m (21' 5" x 14' 1")
Range of high and low level units. Space for fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. 'Gorenje' double oven. 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback. Stainless steel extractor fan. Ceramic tiled walls and floor. Low voltage spotlighting. uPVC double glazed doors leading to outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of low level units. Space for dryer. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled walls and floor. uPVC double glazed door leading to outside.
- Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.m x 3.48m (13' 1" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 2.8m (13' 6" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.m x 3.4m (13' 1" x 11' 2")
- Bath with telephone hand shower. Fully tiled shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlighting.
- Velux window.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 5.03m x 3.28m (16' 6" x 10' 9")
Low voltage spotlighting.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Velux window.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Velux window.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Tarmac driveway for several vehicles enclosed by brick wall. Enclosed paved rear garden bordered by timber fence.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »