- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Period Town Home
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- New DPC & Timber Treatment
- Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Garden To Rear
Additional InformationA Beautiful Period Town Home Modernised To A High Standard Throughout With Garage To Rear.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a spacious modernised period town house with garage and garden to the rear. The present owners have modernised the property creating the perfect family accommodation of 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, spacious newly fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and ceramic hob and modern white bathroom suite with pvc panelled walls and ceiling. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, upvc double glazed windows and has benefited from new dpc and timber treatment . Conveniently positioned to the many excellent local amenities and offering garage to rear with garden beyond to rear, makes this a home worthy of your immediate attention.
Don't Miss Out.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 3.35 x 4.37 (11'0" x 14'4")
- Into bay, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.73 x 3.64 (12'3" x 11'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.89 x 2.40 (19'4" x 7'10")
- Single drainer stainless sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, fridge/freezer space, panelled radiator, understairs cloaks.
- First Floor
- Modern white site comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.42 x 2.87 (7'11" x 9'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.49 x 3.04 (11'5" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator, concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 4.48 x 4.76 (14'8" x 15'7")
- Into bay, 2 panelled radiator.
- Front garden in patio, enclosed rear yard, detached garage with roller door,
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »