- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stone Built Farmhouse
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room With Tiled Fireplace
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Attached Dwelling Formerly Used As Grocers Shop
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Solid Fuel Link Up System
- Range Of Adjoining Sheds And Stores
- Large Corrugated Iron Hay Shed/ Attached Garage
- Rear Yard/ Forecourt Parking
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
Additional InformationStone built farmhouse located on Ballynashee Road approximately 3 miles outside Ballyclare town centre. The property is in need of internal and external renovation but offers a range of adjoining sheds and stores as well as large detached hay shed and adjacent garage. Viewing is highly recommended!
CASH BUYERS ONLY!
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor.
- RECEPTION AREA 5.26m x 3.73m (17'3" x 12'3")
- Formerly used as grocer shop. Also accessed from front entrance.
- LIVING AREA 5.23m x 3.58m (17'2" x 11'9")
- Recessed 'Rayburn' stove with tiled surround. Understair storage.
- KITCHEN 4.80m x 2.87m (15'9" x 9'5")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with marble effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Cooker point with overhead integrated extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Complementary wall tiling. PVC rear door accessing yard.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.25m (12'3" x 10'8")
- Fireplace with tiled hearth and surround.
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 1.93m (12'4" x 6'4")
- BEDROOM 3 3.25m x 2.34m (10'8" x 7'8")
- Three piece suite comprising bath with tiled surround and mixer tap. W.c. and wash hand basin. Shelved hot press.
- Situated on Ballynashee Road approximately 3 miles outside Ballyclare town centre.
Front forecourt parking.
Vehicular access at right hand gable side.
Enclosed rear yard with adjoining garden.
- ADJOINING TWO STOREY DWELLING FORMERLY NO 88
- Entrance door.
- Stairs to first floor.
- RECEPTION ROOM 5.28m x 3.73m (17'4" x 12'3")
- Tiled fireplace and hearth.
- First Floor Landing
- BEDROOM 1 2.74m x 2.62m (9'0" x 8'7")
- BEDROOM 2 2.67m x 2.49m (8'9" x 8'2")
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Up and over door.
Range of sheds and outbuildings in varied states of repair.
- CORRUGATED IRON HAY SHED 10.90m x 5.26m (35'9" x 17'3")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »