- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Superb Seafront Site with Boat Slipway
- Stunning Panoramic Seaviews
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Aspect
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Basement Level comprising Garage & Variety of Store Rooms
- Family Bathroom Suite
- Furnished Cloakroom
- Neovac Ducted Vacuum System
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Highly Regarded Location
- Private Mature Gardens
This impressive Detached family home is perfectly positioned on a stunning elevated Seafront site boasting panoramic views over Belfast Lough towards the County Down Coastline. With a well planned flexible living layout including a basement level offering scope for a variety of uses including further accommodation or separate annex subject to appropriate approvals. The property is further enhanced by access to an adjacent slipway for those purchasers interested in exploring the Lough and beautiful coastline.
- Covered open Entrance Porch 11'7 x 9'8 (3.53m x 2.95m) Front door with double glazed side screens into:
- RECEPTION HALL 4.24m x 3.81m (13'11 x 12'6)
- Corniced ceiling and exposed herringbone wooden floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Complimentary wall tiling.
- INNER HALLWAY
- Exposed herringbone wooden flooring.
- STUDY / MORNING ROOM 3.23m x 2.31m (10'7 x 7'7)
- LOUNGE 6.20m x 4.80m (20'4 x 15'9)
- Attractive period style marble fireplace with mahogany surround and living flame gas fire. Corniced ceiling. Feature picture bow window enjoying unspoilt views over Belfast Lough.
- Open archway into:
- DINING ROOM 4.55m x 3.94m (14'11 x 12'11)
- Corniced ceiling. Recessed downlighting.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING ASPECT 4.78m x 3.91m (15'8 x 12'10)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted linen effect units with contrasting worksurfaces. Integrated Neff oven with 4 ring hob and overhead extractor fan housed in canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Panalled ceiling. Complimentary wall tiling.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.45m x 1.80m (11'4 x 5'11)
- Fitted with a range of units. Belfast style sink. Plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor Return
- Large walk-in hotpress with copper cyclinder and willis immersion.
- LUGGAGE / STORAGE ROOM 3.12m x 1.83m (10'3 x 6'0)
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 3.61m (13'0 x 11'10)
- Built in 3 bay fitted wardrobe.
- First Floor Landing
- Slingsby ladder offering access to floored Loft.
- BEDROOM 1 4.90m x 3.25m (16'1 x 10'8)
- Fitted double wardrobe with mirrored sliding door.
- Comprising shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m x 2.97m (14'0 x 9'9)
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 4 3.12m x 3.00m (10'3 x 9'10)
- Built in wardrobe.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Comprising panalled bath. Shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Separate low flush WC. Complimentary wall tiling.
- BASEMENT LEVEL comprising:
- GARAGE 9.14m x 4.62m (30'0 x 15'2)
- STORE ROOM 3.96m x 3.66m (13'0 x 12'0)
- LAUNDRY ROOM 5.03m x 2.44m (16'6 x 8'0)
- Belfast style sink and fitted units.
- BOILER ROOM 3.84m x 1.75m (12'7 x 5'9)
- Driveway leading to parking forecourt suitable for a number of vehicles with brick paved area. Garden to front and rear in lawn and stocked with a variety of shrubs and trees. Lower garden bounded by stone wall and boat slipway.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »