- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent business frontage to West Street
- Double width window display & roller shutter
- Presently laid as plan retail / commercial space
- Suitable for a variety of retail and commercial businesses
High profile town centre Commercial Premises on Drogheda’s busiest shopping street – approx. 214 sqm / 2,300 sq ft
No 87 West Street, home for decades to “Tully’s Drapery Store”, occupies a high profile trading position on one of Drogheda’s busiest shopping streets. This commercial premises has street frontage of approximately 7.8m and is laid out as open plan retail / commercial space. Located directly opposite the Post Office and the Westcourt Hotel, No 87 is immediately accessible to the majority of the town’s well-established retailers, banks and professional practices.
Ideally suitable for a range of commercial and retail uses – a great opportunity to establish a foothold on West Street at an attractive cost entry point and on flexible lease terms!
Asking Rent: €30,000 per annum + rates
• Excellent business frontage to West Street
• Double width window display & roller shutter
• Presently laid as plan retail / commercial space
• Suitable for a variety of retail and commercial businesses
Commercial / Retail: 214 sq m / 2,300 sq ft
Additional stores & toilets to rear
By appointment with the letting agents.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »