- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Mid Terrace Property Located in the Heart of Lisburn Road
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Fully Renovated Throughout and Finished to an Extremely High Standard
- Gas Fired Central Heating and Double Glazed Windows
- Large Living Room with Oak Herringbone Laminate Wooden Floor, Feature Exposed Brick Wall and Picture Window
- Contemporary Matt Finish Kitchen with High and Low Level Units and Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Luxurious Bathroom with Feature Tiling and Contemporary Walk-in Shower
- Rear Yard Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Close to Bus Networks and Belfast City Centre
- Excellent Location Within Walking Distance to Lisburn Road
- Ideal for a Range of Purchasers
Additional InformationRarely does an opportunity arise to acquire a property that has been finished to such a high standard and in such an excellent location offering a great deal of convenience. This home has to be seen to be believed and to fully appreciate the attention to detail throughout. The property benefits from a spacious living room with feature exposed brick wall and picture window, opening through to a bespoke modern fully fitted kitchen with double glazed sliding doors to rear patio. The first floor consists of two good sized bedrooms and a luxurious bathroom.
Internal viewing of this property at your earliest convenience is strongly recommended.
- Composite front door with glazed and leaded inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.75m x 2.97m (25' 5" x 9' 9")
into bay window
Oak herringbone laminate wooden floor, dual aspect windows, feature picture window, outlook to yard, exposed brick with floor to ceiling contemporary radiator, alcove display with brick recess, low voltage spotlight, storage cupboard under stairs, plumbed for washing machine.
- 4.62m x 1.96m (15' 2" x 6' 5")
Contemporary modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated induction five ring ceramic hob with extractor fan above, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in high level oven, single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed sliding door to yard, low voltage spotlight, oak herringbone laminate wooden flooring.
- Built-in Vokera gas fired boiler.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps and additional telephone hand shower unit, tiled splashback, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in cabinet below, walk-in shower with feature glass enclosure, overhead shower unit with additional attachment, tiled splashback, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlight.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.12m (13' 6" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.36m (10' 6" x 7' 9")
- Enclosed rear yard with non slip composite decking ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, front forecourt.
Heading out of Belfast on the Lisburn Road turn right at the City Hospital onto Ulsterville Avenue. Take the second road on your left hand side into Ulsterville Gardens. Number 87 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »