- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- White Sanitary Ware
- Pleasant Site
- Highly Desirable Location
Superb 3 Bedroom Home
A very attractive and spacious 3 bedroom home that is well presented and finished throughout. Enjoying an attractive site in this property will ideally suit a first time buyer or young family and enjoys a convenient location both close to the town and the A1 carriageway. An appointment to view is highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Panel front door with double glazed fan light, laminate wooden floor, telephone point, double radiator.
- WC 5' 11'' x 2' 11'' (1.80m x 0.89m)
- With low flush WC and wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Lounge 18' 3'' x 12' 11'' (5.56m x 3.93m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth and feature oak effect surround, laminate wooden floor, TV point, telephone point, glazed double doors to hall, 2 double radiators.
- Kitchen / Dining 18' 3'' x 10' 10'' (5.56m x 3.30m)
- Full range of high and low level fitted modern units incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, backlit glazed display units and worktop lighting, built-in oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, fan and light, built-in fridge/freezer, automatic washing machine and fully integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, double glazed door to patio, double radiator.
- 1st Floor
- Landing, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 14' 0'' x 10' 10'' (4.26m x 3.30m)
- TV point, 1 radiator.
- Ensuite 10' 9'' x 3' 11'' (3.27m x 1.19m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled double shower enclosure with Redring electric shower unit, tiled floor, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 11'' x 10' 1'' (3.93m x 3.07m) (Max)
- TV point, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 12' 11'' x 7' 10'' (3.93m x 2.39m) (Max)
- 1 radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 10'' x 6' 6'' (2.39m x 1.98m)
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with mixer tap and Redring electric shower over, shower screen. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, double radiator.
- Neat front lawn with pink pebbled driveway. Feature paved patio area and lawn, fully enclosed to side of property, garden shed, outside lighting and water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »