- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Red Brick Terrace Property in Sydenham
- Popular and Sought After Residential Location
- Bright and Spacious Lounge open plan to Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Access to Rear
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Rewired and Dpc completed 2014
- Large Enclosed Rear Yard
- Garden Area to the Rear
- Ideal for First Time Buyers / Investors
- Local Primary and Secondary Schools
- Public and Private Transport Links Nearby
- Shops and Amenities in Close Proximity
Additional InformationAn attractive, mid-terrace property located in the popular residential area of Sydenham in east Belfast. A broad range of amenities are available at Connswater Shopping Centre, Belfast city centre is easily accessed via road and rail transport links, and there are multiple primary and secondary schools within walking distance.
The property is well presented with spacious accommodation. A bright entrance hall leads to the family lounge with feature fireplace, through to a dining area, a modern fitted kitchen offering plentiful storage space and access to the rear yard. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally, there is a well maintained rear patio area with a sunny aspect.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Covered entrance with outside light, double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard.
- 6.05m x 4.52m (19' 10" x 14' 10")
Open plan lounge with ample dining space. Recessed spotlights.
- 3.2m x 1.98m (10' 6" x 6' 6")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, oven with extractor fan over, space for American style fridge-freezer, recessed spotlights, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.95m x 2.72m (9' 8" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.95m x 2.72m (9' 8" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.98m x 1.73m (6' 6" x 5' 8")
- White three piece suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash back, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, part-tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
- Paved forecourt with stone and bordering brick wall.
- Enclosed paved rear yard.
Off Connsbrook Avenue
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »