Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd. A member of our team will be in contact with you
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Attractive detached family home
- Four bedrooms (master with en suite shower room)
- Two reception rooms including family room open plan to:
- Large kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Utility room and ground floor WC
- Luxury tiled bathroom suite
- Integral garage
- Well laid out and private rear garden looking out over the countryside
Richmond Drive, Craigavon
Ideal family home in a quiet cul de sac position. Luxury and well appointed detached home of approx. 1740 sq. ft. with garage of comfortable living accommodation perfectly suited for a family. This home offers four well proportioned bedrooms with a spacious and open plan kitchen / living space with granite work surfaces, a beautifully fitted family bathroom, and a highly desirable, private rear garden with patio overlooking the countryside to the rear and enjoying the Summer Sun well into the evening. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate what this home has to offer.
- Entrance Hall 13' 3'' x 7' 5'' (4.04m x 2.26m)
- Via glazed wooden front door with glazed side panels, wooden Oak flooring, single panel radiator and area under the stairs.
- Living Room 17' 7'' x 11' 8'' (5.36m x 3.55m)
- Feature sandstone fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Wooden Oak flooring and double panel radiator.
- Family Room 12' 7'' x 10' 5'' (3.83m x 3.17m)
- Wooden Oak flooring, double panel radiator open plan to dining area and kitchen creating fantastic family living space.
- Kitchen & Dining Area 30' 3'' x 11' 10'' (9.21m x 3.60m)
- Beautifully arranged and immaculately maintained Oak fitted kitchen with excellent range of units with granite work surfaces and breakfast bar area combining both practicality, storage and appearance! Includes integrated dishwasher, soft closing drawers, saucepan cupboards and wine rack. Also space and plumbed for American style fridge/freezer and range style cooker.
- Utility Room 13' 0'' x 7' 5'' (3.96m x 2.26m)
- Wall and base units with sink unit, mixer tap and plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier. Recessed spot lighting, tiled flooring, partially tiled walls and double panel radiator.
- Ground Floor 5' 8'' x 3' 2'' (1.73m x 0.96m)
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator and tiled flooring.
- Garage 13' 10'' x 11' 2'' (4.21m x 3.40m)
- Via roller shutter door, numerous power outlets, light and boiler with storage space above.
- Gallery landing with access to a partially floored roofspace
- Master Bedroom 12' 8'' x 10' 11'' (3.86m x 3.32m)
- Rear aspect, walk in wardrobe (5'9 x 5'4) and walk in wardrobe as well as access to En Suite shower room
- En Suite Shower Room 5' 10'' x 5' 10'' (1.78m x 1.78m)
- Three piece suite comprising corner shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls and heated towel rail radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.60m x 2.99m)
- Rear aspect, single panel radiator and built in double wardrobe
- Bathroom 8' 9'' x 8' 6'' (2.66m x 2.59m)
- Luxury four piece bathroom suite comprising large free standing bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls, recessed spotlighting and heated towel rail radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 0'' x 10' 5'' (3.05m x 3.17m)
- Front aspect, single panel radiator and built in double wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 11' 8'' x 10' 6'' (3.55m x 3.20m)
- Front aspect, single panel radiator.
- Rear Garden
- Enclosed and private South facing rear garden overlooking the countryside. Lawn area complemented with children's sand pit, play area, raised planting beds and attractive paved patio area only completed in the last 12 months. 6’ x 5’ garden shed included
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views