- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Maintained Semi Detached Family Home
- Bright, Spacious and Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room with Outlook to Front and Rear
- Fitted kitchen with Access to Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler with Bosch smart thermostat system
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Rear Gardens and Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Front Garden Laid in Lawns
- Driveway Parking
- Close to Holywood's Town Centre
- Offering Ease of Access via Road or Rail for the City Commuter
- Within the Catchment Area to a Wide Range of Well Renowned Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis three bed semi-detached family home is located on the ever popular Princess gardens within Holywood. This property is suitable for a range of purchasers from first time buyers, families and downsizers alike and early viewing is advised.
To the ground floor there is an open plan living/dining room and fitted kitchen with access to rear garden and the first floor comprises of three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite.
Externally this property provides a detached garage plumbed for utilities, ample driveway parking, front and rear gardens laid in lawns and is situated on a level site.
Number 87 is within walking distance to a range of local amenities such as local convenience stores, highly regarded schools, Holywoods busy town centre, Marino Train Station and bus routes.
- Hardwood front door, central glazed and leaded light, glazed and leaded side light through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor throughout, cloaks under stairs, inset spotlights.
- 3.9m x 7.3m (12' 10" x 23' 11")
at widest points
Laminate wood effect floor, outlook to front and rear.
- 3.1m x 2.8m (10' 2" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level units, casual breakfast bar dining area, space for dishwasher, space for cooker, Sierra extractor fan above, subway style tiling, laminate wood effect work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, chrome mixer taps, outlook to rear, hardwood access door to rear garden with ?, space for American style fridge freezer.
- LED lighting to staircase, access to roofspace.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of oval panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone handle attachment, walk-in electric Triton Enrich shower with drencher above, extractor fan, curved glazed sliding shower screen, fully tiled walls, laminate tile effect floor, wall hung wash hand basin with waterfall chrome mixer tap, vanity storage below.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.5m x 2.7m (8' 2" x 8' 10")
Outlook to front with view to the Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 3.5m (9' 10" x 11' 6")
Outlook to front with views to the Antrim Hills, built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 3.7m (10' 10" x 12' 2")
Outlook to rear, laminate wood effect floor, built-in robes with mirrored front and rails.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- With up and over door.
- Front garden laid in lawns with ample driveway parking, rear garden partially laid in lawns with raised platform area, tiered back garden, detached garage, electrical point outside to garden.
Travelling through Holywood along the Bangor Road turn right onto Croft Road, continue onto Browns Brae and Princess Gardens will be on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »